Requiem for a Dream,《梦之安魂曲》
Whoopee fuck, the table too.
哇,连电视桌也推来。
What do you want for me? You want me to schlep it on my back?
不推来,难道要我背过来?
You got a friend.
可以叫个朋友帮忙。
I ain't my lepers schlepper. Shit.
我不是苦力,该死。
Such a son. A goniff.
生了你这样的同性恋儿子,
Your mother needs you like a moose needs a hat rack.
你妈不知前世作了什么孽。
This is some boss scag,baby.
这是高档货啊,宝贝儿。
I mean, dynamite.
我的意思是超赞的。
Oh, man,it's something else.
哦,老兄,真的很特别。
You know what we need to do?
你知道我们该怎么做吗?
We need to get us a piece of this Brody shit,cut it up and off it!
我们应该从布雷迪那儿买一批货,然后拆开来卖!
We could double our money... easy.
这样我们就可以轻易地赚到双倍的钱。
Buy some pieces and we got some whole other shit.
一些自己用,一些卖给别人。
That'd be righteous.
这样做才对。
I'll bet in no time we'd get a pound of pure straight from Sal the Geep.
我打赌我们很快就能直接跟药头拿整磅纯货。
Oooh!
哦!
That's what I'm talking about, baby no hassles.
我就是这个意思,毫无疑问。