Hi. What are you doing here?
嗨,你在这干什么?
Well, you protected me from a hail of gun fire, so I thought I'd stop by and give you a card.
你在枪林弹雨中保护了我,所以我想我该来看看你,送张卡片。
You're my first visitor.
你是我第一个看望者。
What do you mean, I'm your first visitor? You've been here two days.
什么?你第一个看望者?你都在这呆了两天了。
My office sent me flowers.
我的办公室给我送来了花。
Dear David, who knew you could actually bleed?
亲爱的David,没想到你也能流出血来。
Sincerely, your stunned co-workers.
你真诚,惊愕的同事们。
Yeah, well, I'm a lawyer who got shot. Everybody's cracking wise.
是啊,我是个中弹的律师,每个人都很精明。
You're not gonna eat?
你不吃么?
Uh, can't really cut yet.
我没法切...
Well, I'm not gonna let you starve to death.
我不能让你饥饿致死啊。
Besides, you're gonna need your strength to get my husband out of jail.
另外我需要你有力气把我丈夫弄出来。
You know, when I was waiting for the ambulance the other day, I seriously thought I was gonna die. I was scared.
知道么,那天在我等救护车的时候,我真地以为自己会死。我很怕。
Of course you were.
你当然会怕。
Thanks
谢谢。
For what?
谢什么?
For not making any jokes.
谢你没嘲笑我。
Sure. Now, open up.
当然。好了,张嘴。