We need to talk.
我们得谈谈。
Where did you come from?
你从哪冒出来的?
I'm sorry. I've been waiting for you. I'm just a little upset because everybody thinks I'm crazy.
不好意思,我一直在等你。我有点不高兴,因为人人都以为我疯了。
Can I at least get out of the truck first?
我能先从车里出来么?
Yes, definitely. I mean, I can understand why you wouldn't want the cops to know that you kidnapped Paul.
能,当然。我是说,我能理解你为什么不想警察知道你绑架了Paul。
I mean, that definitely looks bad.
的确会让你看起来是坏人。
Since I was on probation.
我还在缓刑阶段。
Well, right. I mean, there's that.
对...有道理。
And in possession of a gun.
我还有枪。
Well, okay...
好。
Which I held to his head. So I violated my probation, committed a felony, and coerced a confession.
我拿它指着他的脑袋。我违反了缓刑的规定,绑架了人,强迫对方认罪。
If the cops found out about that, I'd be looking at ten to fifteen years.
要是警察知道了,我就得进去10到15年了。
But why don't you want them to know about Martha Huber's journal?
但你为什么不让他们知道Martha Huber的日记呢?
I mean, she says right in there that she was blackmailing Paul's wife.
她在里面说得很清楚她在勒索Paul的妻子。
She also says right in there that she was blackmailing you for burning down Edie's house.
她还在里面说得很清楚她在勒索你,因为你烧了Edie的房子。
Oh. I forgot about that. I just can't believe it.
我都忘了,真是难以置信。
I mean, there he is a murderer, just living right on our street,
他就在那一个凶手,就住在我们的街上。
and there's nothing we can do about it because you're a convicted felon and I burned down that stupid house. It's unfair.
我们却什么也做不了,因为你有前科而我纵了火。真不公平。
I want Paul Young gone as badly as you do, and he will be,
我和你一样想Paul Young消失,他也会消失得。
but I also want to find Zach. I think once Zach finds out Paul's here, I got a feeling he'll be back.
但我也想找到Zach,我想他如果知道Paul在这,他应该会回来的。
Well, that's comforting to know there's a silver lining.
祸中有福真是安慰多了。