为了家庭考虑,Lynette对丈夫发誓。
And within ten days from the date of purchase, she intended to keep it.
在购买后的十天之内,她打算留着它。
Oh. That's a fantastic suit.
哦,这件套装太漂亮了。
Oh. Thanks.
哦,谢谢。
I'm flattered, really.
我很荣幸,真的。
I mean, who knew that you cared so much about what I think?
谁知道你会这么在乎我的看法?
I don't follow you.
我...不太明白。
Well, I make a few innocent comments, and you go out and buy yourself a gorgeous new suit. Dance, puppet, dance.
我给了几句无意的评语,你就出去买了一套漂亮的新装。跳啊木偶来跳舞。
Well, actually, this was already in my closet. I just forgot about it.
事实上,这个我早就有了。我就是忘了穿了。
Forgot? You forgot that you had that suit?
忘了?你忘了你有这套衣服?
Good morning. Hi. I'm Lynette Scavo.
早上好,你好。我是Lynette Scavo.
Now is everyone taken care of in terms of coffee and whatever else they may like? Great.
现在是不是每个人在咖啡方面都很小心,他们还喜欢什么?太好了。。
Well, then, let's get started. I will show you how Kamarov Vodka can expand its customer mindshare while still holding the line on marketing costs.
那么,我们开始吧,我让你们看Kamarov伏特加是如何在消费者的意识中扩大地位的,在保持经营成本的前提下。
It's something we here at parcher and murphy like to call persuasive engineering.
这是我们在烘烤和马铃薯,就像在说劝诱工程。
Lynette, just hold on one second.
Lynette...稍等一下。
You have a...
咳,你有个...
They put the price tags on the skirts these days, too, just so you know.
他们现在也在给裙子贴上价格标签,就像你知道的。
Look at that, everybody. Lynette just bought herself a beautiful, brand-new suit.
大家看那个,Lynette刚刚给自己买了套漂亮的新衣服。
Doesn't she look great? Go on.
她看上去很棒不是吗?继续。
Okay.
好。