Go fish.
来吧小鱼儿
Do you
你那
have any
有拿着
Yes. I do! How are you doing this?
对,我有!你怎么做到的?
threes?
“三”吗?
You're the luckiest guy I know. Luck ain't got nothin' to do with it.
你是我见过运气最好的人 运气和这没有关系
What the? Hey!
怎么?嘿!
They called me crazy, but I'll show them. I'll show them all!
他们说我疯了,我要让他们见识到 我会让他们全都见识到
Doctor, I'd prefer you didn't do your mad scientist laugh
博士,我觉得在我 连着这机器的时候
while I'm hooked up to this machine.
你还是不要疯笑的好
You're right, Insecto.
说得对,虫虫
You've let that quack experiment on you for over a month.
你让他在你身上 作了一个月的蹩脚试验
I'm not a quack! I'm a mad scientist! There is a difference.
我不是蹩脚博士!我是疯狂科学家! 这有区别
Guys, what choice do I have? If he can make me normal, or even six foot eight,
大家伙,我还有什么选择呢?如果 他能让我恢复正常,或者缩到六尺八寸
I can get out of here, get back to the life I'm supposed to have.
我就能离开这里 回到我应该过的生活里
I should be in Let me guess, Fresno?
我会在 让我猜猜,弗雷斯诺?
Well, Fresno is just a stepping stone. Next stop, Milwaukee.
其实,弗雷斯诺只是个垫脚石 下一站,密尔沃基
Then New York, then hopefully Yeah, we know. Paris.
然后纽约,然后希望的是 是啊,我们知道,巴黎
Throw the switch, Doctor, but don't do the laugh.
推动开关吧,博士 不过别那样笑了