Now you're going to feel a slight pinch in the brain.
接下来你会感到大脑 像被轻微地夹了一下
Sorry.
抱歉
Susan!
苏珊!
Am I small again?
我变小了吗?
I'm afraid not, my dear.
恐怕没有,亲爱的
In fact, you may actually have grown a couple of feet.
实际上,你可能又长高了几尺
That's OK, Doc. We'll try again tomorrow.
没关系,博士,我们明天再试试
You really don't get it, do you? No monster has ever gotten out of here!
你还不明白,是吗? 没有怪物从这里离开过
That's not true! The Invisible Man did.
这不对!隐形人做到了
No, he didn't. We just told you that so you wouldn't get upset.
不,他没有 我们只是不想你伤心才那么说的
He died of a heart attack 25 years ago.
他在25年前心脏病突发死了
No!
不!
Yeah... in that very chair.
是啊...就在那张椅子上
He's still there.
他还在那儿
You see what I'm saying? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's ever getting out.
你明白我的话了么? 没有人走得了,没有人能出去