You were positively heroic, my dear.
当时你绝对十分英勇,亲爱的
I especially loved how you saved those people on the bridge.
我特别喜欢你救出桥上的人的方式
It was a nice touch. Wasn't she amazing, Link?
真令人感动 她不令人惊叹吗,林克?
Yeah, she was great. Really cool. Loved it.
是啊,她真棒,很不错,我也喜欢
Oh, poor Link.
可怜的林克
After all that tough talk, you were outmonstered by a girl.
说了那么多的狠话 你的怪物任务被一个女孩解决了
No wonder you're depressed. Hey, I'm not depressed. I'm tired.
怪不得你那么沮丧 嘿!我不沮丧,我只是累了
Why are you tired? You didn't do anything.
你怎么会累?你没做什么啊
Well, I haven't been sleeping well.
我最近没睡好,好吧?
I got sleep apnes... apnea. Whatever. It's not fun.
最近睡觉时没有喘气...呼吸 管它的,反正不好玩
So Link's a little rusty... I mean, sleep deprived.
所以林克才会有点迟钝... 我是说,睡眠不足
You'll be back to your old self in no time.
你很快就会回到以往的状态的
And so will I.
而我也是
What happened to the "there isn't a jar in the world I can't open" stuff?
那“这世上没有我打不开的罐子”呢?
Wait. Did you find a jar you couldn't open? Were pickles in it?
等等,你找到了你打不开的罐子了? 里面有泡菜吗?
Where's the giantjar of pickles?! What my associate is trying to say
那罐巨大的泡菜在哪儿? 我的同僚想说的是...
is that we all think the new Susan is the "cat's mewow."
我们都认为这位 全新的苏珊十分令人惊叹