I'm hyperventilating. Does anybody have a giant paper bag?
我呼吸变快了 有谁能给我一个大纸袋吗?
Relax.
放松
Old Link's got this under control.
老林克已经控制住局面了
Hide in the city, Susan. You'll be safe there.
到市区里藏身吧,苏珊 在那里你会很安全
But stay away from the Tenderloin! It's a little dicey!
不过不要靠近油水区,那里有些危险!
Finally, some action. I'm gonna turn that oversized tin can
终于,有行动了 我会把这特大号的罐头盒子...
into a really dented oversized tin can. ...
变成个真正压扁的特大号罐头盒子
OK! Does anybody have a 20 on Insectosaurus?
好了,有人打赌虫虫怪能打赢它吗?
Wow! Would you look at the size of that...
哇哦!看着真大,那只...
Foot!
脚!
I got him, you guys! I got...
我逮着他了,大家伙!我逮着...
Don't worry, I won't let go! I'm wearing him down!
别担心,我不会松手的! 我要把它粘倒!
Please tell me he's slowing down!
拜托告诉我他慢下来了!
Get to the city, Link. I'll catch up with you as soon as I can.
到市区去,林克 我会尽快追上你的
Or maybe you'll have to catch up with me.
或许你得追上我