Susan, try and look at this from my perspective.
苏珊,试一试从我的角度去看这件事
I have an audience that depends on me for news,
我有一群观众,要听我主持的新闻...
weather, sports and heart-warming fluff pieces. ...
天气,体育还有些 温馨感人的小节目
You expect me to put all that on hold
你希望我把这些都放下来...
while you try to undo this thing that happened to you? ...
而你却在尝试挽回 发生在你身上的事?
That I had absolutely nothing to do with?
而我却和这件事完全没有关联?
Yes. That's exactly what I expect.
是啊,这的确是我希望的
What about the life we always talked about? Don't you still want that?
我们一直谈论的那种生活呢? 你不想要了吗?
Of course. I just...
当然想,我只是...
...don't see how I can have that with you. ...
看不到能和你过那种生活的希望
Derek, please, don't do this.
德里克,求求你,别这么做
You have to face facts, Susan.
你必须要面对现实了,苏珊
Don't crush me for saying this, but I'm not looking to get married
我说出来请不要压扁我 但我实在不希望结婚后...
and spend the rest of my life in someone else's shadow. ...
我的余生要在某人的阴影里度过
And you're casting a pretty big shadow.
而你正在投下一片大大的阴影
I'm sorry. It's over.
对不起,我们完了
Good luck, Susan.
祝好运了,苏珊
Wow! What a shindig!
哇!派对真棒!
Your parents really know how to throw it down.
你爸妈真是有一套
What? No, that was a great party,
什么?不,那派对的确很棒