You must be terrified.
你一定被吓坏了
You wake up in a strange place, wearing strange clothes,
在一个奇怪的地方醒来 穿着奇怪衣服
imprisoned by a strange being floating on a strange hovering device.
被一个飘在奇怪的嗡嗡响的机器上的 奇怪生物囚禁着
Strange, isn't it?
奇怪,不是吗?
Hardly. It's not the first time.
一点也不,这可不是第一次了
Wow. You really get around.
哇,你适应的真快
To the extraction chamber!
到释放室去吧
Look. What is it that you want from me?
听着,你想从我这里得到什么?
You have stolen what is rightfully mine!
你偷了一个本属于我的东西
I didn't steal anything from you.
我没有从你这偷过任何东西
Your enormous, grotesque body contains Quantonium,
你这巨大,古怪的身体里 拥有着量子核
the most powerful substance in the universe.
这宇宙中最强大的物质
Did you really think you could keep it from me?
你真的以为你能永远拥有吗?
That's what this is all about?
这就是这一切的原因吗?
You destroyed San Francisco, you terrified millions of people
你把旧金山摧毁了 你使几百万人进入恐慌
you killed my friend, just to get to me?
你杀了我的朋友 就只是为了得到我?
Silence! Your voice is grating on my ear nubs.
安静!你的声音让我的耳瘤嗡嗡响
It's a shame you won't be around to see what the power of Quantonium
真是可惜,你不能留下来看到
can do in the tentacles of someone who knows how to use it!
在懂得如何使用它的人的触须里 量子核到底有什么威力
I know how to use itjust fine!
我知道怎么好好地使用它了!
Don't bother. That force field is impenetrab
没用的,这个力场是无法穿透