As rough as I had it as a kid,
记得我还是孩子时
even I got excited when Christmas came around.
连圣诞节都会让我兴奋不已
Chris, how do you spell "cabbage"? Chris
"揶菜"怎么拼?
C-A-B-B-A-G-E.
C-A-B-B-A-G-E
Thanks. Cabbage Patch.
谢谢 "揶菜娃娃" (一种大头娃娃)
Oh, Chris!
哦 Chris!
Look at this cool BMX bike.
瞧这山地车多酷
Oh, that's cool!
哦 真挺酷
Chris, what are you putting on your list?
Chris 你礼物单上写什么了?
I'm not writing a list.
我才没写什么礼物单
That's for kids.
那是给小孩子准备的
I wasn't writing a list,
我没写礼物单
because the only thing I wanted
因为我唯一想要的
was a portable cassette player.
是便携式随身听
Having a Walkman meant you could even listen to bad music
有了随身听你就可以听 那些污七八糟的音乐了
and nobody had to know.
而且还没人知道
Shout,
喊 喊
let it all out...
发泄出来
Unless you were dumb enough to sing along.
除非你傻到自己唱出来
...I can do without
我必须做
Come on
来吧
I'm talking to you,
我跟你说哪
come on...
来吧
I had been leaving that ad all over the house,
我把随身听的广告丢的满屋都是
so I was pretty sure my mother got the hint.
所以我很确定老妈能得到暗示
Meet me in the playground
在运动场等我
At a quarter to 4:00
差一刻四点的时候
Wait till
直等到
everybody's long gone
所有人都走远
There might be some
也许会有些
things we could explore
事情我们可以表白
Hey, baby,
嘿 宝贝
maybe I could walk you home...
也许我可以陪你走回家
Since I only wanted one gift, I knew I'd get it.
既然我只想要这一个礼物 我知道我肯定能得到
This was going to be the best Christmas ever.
这将会是史上最棒的一次圣诞节
Happy Kwanza, Kunta Kinte.
宽扎节快乐 (美国黑人在新年前7天的节日) Kunta Kinte(冈比亚人 非洲的骄傲)
Well, maybe not ever.
好吧 也许不是史上最棒
1x11 - Everybody Hates Christmas
人人都恨克里斯 第一季 第11集 "人人都恨圣诞节"
Transcript: Raceman - Adaptation: Sixe rrting.COM
翻译:梁师傅 校对:翊薇 出品:Two As One 夫妻档
- I'm getting a ColecoVision. - Wait.
我能得到ColecoVision(游戏机) - 等等
You have an Atari and you're getting a ColecoVision?
你已经有了Atari(游戏机) 现在有有了ColecoVision(游戏机)?
Yeah. What are you getting?
耶 你得到什么礼物?
I'm getting a Walkman.
我将得到随身听
No way.
不可能吧
It's the only thing I've been asking for.
我要求的就这么一个东西
Man, I would kill for one of those. You're so lucky.
哥们 我真想来一个 你太幸运了
How come your dad doesn't get you one?
你爸怎不给你买一个?
Censorship
审查制度
he wants to makes sure he can hear the music I'm listening to.
他必须确定能听到我听的音乐
First rap was fun, then rap was gun.
开始说唱很有趣 后来说唱变武器
Let me go, you bitches. You're punks, both of you.
放开我 婊子 废物 你们俩都是
West side! West side!
西区! 西区!
Years later, Greg played some Ice Cube
几年以后 Greg模仿了一下Ice Cube (美国黑人说唱歌手)
and his own father shot him.
他的亲爸爸照着他就来了一枪
Class,
全班注意
since this is the season of giving,
既然现在是给予的季节
I'd like you all to bring in canned food items,
我希望大家都能带些罐装食品
so we can donate them to those less fortunate.
把它捐赠给那些不走运的人们
It's funny how most people only think
有件很有趣的事 大多数人只在圣诞节
about feeding the needy during Christmas.
才想到捐赠物品给穷人
I'm sure there's a lot of hungry people during President's Day.
我相信总统日 那天也有很多挨饿的人
Yes, Chris?
什么事 Chris?
Do we have to bring in cans?
只能带罐装食品吗?
Can we bring in, like, boxes of food?
我们能不能带 比如 盒装食品?
You don't have to bring anything,
你不用勉强带
but that's very thoughtful of you.
难为你这么有心了
I know this time of year must be hard for your family.
我知道一年中的这时候 你家肯定很困难
No. We're doing fine.
不 我们挺好的
I know.
我了解
I know.
我了解
She made it seem like we were having a bowl of steam for dinner that night.
在她眼里好像那晚我们全家 只能一人一碗西北风一样
Who used up all the hot water?
谁把热水都用光了?
It's five degrees outside.
外面只有5度
What you trying to do, kill me?
想把我冻死吗?
Chris said it was cool when he took a shower earlier.
Chris之前洗了个澡也说水凉
Oh!
哦!
The hot water heater's probably broken again.
也许是热水器又坏了
You think you can fix it?
你能修好吗?
I'm already holding it together with duct tape and hangers.
我已经用胶带和弹簧把他们绑在一起了
We're just gonna have to replace it.
看来我们只能换一个了
Well, baby, how much to you think that's gonna cost?
那 宝贝 要花多少钱啊?
More than I got.
比手头儿的多
Well, will we still have enough money to but Christmas presents?
那 我们还够钱买圣诞礼物吗?
I thought you finished shopping.
我以为你都买完了
Well, I bought a few things for Drew and Tonya,
嗯 我给Drew和Tonya买了一些
but I have got to get that Walkman for Chris.
但我还要给Chris买个随身听
he's been giving me hints and clues since Thanksgiving.
从感恩节开始 他就不断给我提示和线索了
Man, these kids get too many gifts on Christmas.
天 孩子们圣诞节要的礼物太多了
When I was a kid, instead of buying gifts,
当我还是个孩子的时候 不是买礼物
my father used to call the cops on Christmas
而是我老爸把警察叫到家里
and tell us the house got robbed.
告诉我们家里被劫了
In order to make extra money for Christmas,
为了赚到额外的钱过圣诞节
my father would do any job.
我老爸什么活儿都接
That'll be $30.
一共是30块
He worked as a cab driver.
当出租车司机
That's okay.
没什么的
It was easy for him to pick up odd jobs
打个零工赚些额外钱 对他再简单不过了
for extra money when he needed it.
当他需要的时候
Merry Christmas.
圣诞节快乐
- Lint roll, sir? - Yeah.
滚一下毛吗 先生? - 好吧
He worked as a lint roller.
当滚毛人
Thank you.
谢谢
He even worked as an oil taster.
他甚至干过尝机油的活儿
This is 10-W 30.
这是10W30型机油
You need 10-W 40.
你需要10W40
Now that's a father.
这才是父亲
Drew.
Drew
Drew.
Drew
Drew! - Ow!
Drew - 噢
What'd you do that for?
你干嘛打我?
How do you spell "Malibu."
你怎么拼"Malibu"(雪佛兰一款车)
M-A-L-I-BOO?
M-A-L-I-BOO? (boo:嘘)
Are you still writing that stupid Christmas list?
你还在写那白痴的圣诞礼单吗?
It's not stupid.
才不白痴呢
Yes, it is.
不 就是白痴
Everybody knows there's no Santa Claus, Tonya.
人人都知道没有圣诞老人 Tonya.
That's not true.
那不是事实
And it's not stupid.
也不是白痴的
- You're stupid. - You're stupid.
你才是白痴 - 你是白痴
You're stupid.
你是白痴
Drew, stop calling your sister stupid!
Drew 别再叫你妹妹白痴了!
My mother had amazing hearing.
我老妈有双千里耳
We couldn't do anything in our house without her hearing it.
我们在家里做什么她都听的到