Hello!
你们好!
Hey! (Sees Janice.) Ah!! (Janice screams in surprise.)
嗨! 啊!!
Guess who we ran into today?!
猜猜我们今天碰见谁了?!
Janice?!
Janice?!
Isn’t this amazing?
太奇妙了!
How have you been?
你最近怎么样呀?
Oh well, I’m divorced.
嗯,我离婚了.....
Ohhh, wow.
哦, 喔.
Yeah, I’m riding the alimony pony. (Does the now famous laugh.)
我得了一笔不小的离婚赡养费。
And there it is.
得,又是这套。
I just came up to say, "Hi!" Hi! (to Chandler) And you, sweetie, I’ll see you tonight.
我过来就是打个招呼。嗨! 还有你,亲爱的, 晚上见.
Okay. Bye.
好的. 再见.
Bye-bye.
再见.
Bye. (Finally closes the door on her.) (After it’s closed) I can’t stand the woman!
再见.我受不了这个女人了!
What?! I thought you were crazy about her!
什么?!我还以为你真的爱上她了呢!
Yeah, I know, but all of those little annoying things she did before we fell in love?
是吗? 好吧。但是,她所有的那些我们相爱之前的就有的
Like her voice, her laugh, her personality…Well, they’re all back!
惹人厌的小毛病比如她的声音,她的笑,还有她的性格……这些,现在一个不落的都回来了!
Y’know? And she’s picked up like nine new ones!
还有其他九个新毛病!
So what are you doing bringing her here?! There’s people here!
那你把她带到这儿来干嘛?这里还有人咧!
Don’t worry about it. I’m taking care of it tonight.
别担心,今晚我就能把她搞定。
You are not. You have never been able to break up with her.
你才搞不定呢。你从来都没成功和她分手过。
Well, I don’t have to break up with her this time. We’re not involved!
这次我根本不用和她分手,我们一点关系都没有!
I’m going to do a pre-emptive strike! I’m going to end it with her before it starts.
我要先发制人!把这段感情扼杀在摇篮里!
My ass is like frozen! (Closes the fridge.)
我屁股都快冻僵了。
Yeah, try sticking it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
试试把屁股伸到冷冻区20分钟。
I’m tellin’ ya!
只是一个建议!