Should have thought of that
告诉别人
before you started telling people
你东西是偷的
you were selling stolen goods.
时候就该想到这个了
Hello?
喂?
Hi, Dad.
爸
Chris, you're supposed to be home at 3:00. Where are you?
Chris你在那呢?你3点就该回家了
I... need you to pick me up at the police station.
你得来警察局接我
You're in jail?!
你被抓进去了?
No matter what you did,
别管你干了什么
don't say nothing.
什么都别说
But, Dad, I didn't...
爸 但是 我没有
Didn't I tell you
我不是让你
don't say nothing?
什么都别说吗?
Anything you say can and will
你所说的有可能 而且将会
be used against you.
对你不利
That was as close as my father came to being a lawyer.
我爸说话和律师似的
Keep your mouth shut, I'll be there in a minute.
闭上嘴 我马上到
Okay.
好吧
So what are you selling these things for, anyway?
你干吗非要卖那个?
A class trip to Washington, DC.
班级郊游 华盛顿
You got any peanut butter Do-Si-Do?
有花生酱 手工巧克力吗?
Just these.
就这些
Chocolate chip, huh?
巧克力曲奇
How much are they?
多少钱?
Say what you want about cops,
警察也一样
they sure got a mean sweet tooth.
也爱吃甜食
Sign right there and you're all set.
在这签个名就能走了
It's okay, they just got chicken pox.
别怕 他们就是长水痘了
Uh...
Uh...
Hi, Dad.
爸
Come on, let's go.
行了 走了
Are you mad at me?
你生我气了?
Yeah, I'm mad.
是啊
I wasn't doing anything wrong.
我没做错事
Tell him.
你告诉他阿
Hey, I never said you didn't do anything wrong.
我从来没说你没做错事
You were standing outside a store
你站在商店门口
claiming you had stolen goods.
告诉人家你的东西是偷来的
It's not illegal,
是没违法
but it ain't right, either.
可这么做不对
You listen to your father.
你得听你爸的
He's a smart man.
他说的很对
Thanks.
谢了
Before NWA, you could actually leave a police station
就这样 我竟然
with the same amount of teeth you came in with.
毫发无伤的出警察局
Dad?
爸
Can I still go on the trip?
我还能去那个郊游吗?
Yeah. Come on.
去吧
While I was dreaming about getting out of jail,
当我在那想着从监狱出来的时候
my mother was dreaming she was a Dreamgirl.
我妈梦想着自己是个Dreamgirl
Well.
好了
Look who's back.
看看谁回来了
How was the play?
演出如何?
Oh, baby, it was incredible!
好的难以置信阿
You would have loved it.
你肯定会喜欢的
How are the kids?
孩子们好吗?
Well, Tonya's asleep, Drew's fever is down,
Tonya睡了 Drew不烧了
and Chris got arrested.
Chris被拘留了
But...
不过
the only thing that matters is that
最重要的是
you had a good time.
你玩的开心
What? What do you mean Chris got arrested?
什么 什么Chris被拘留了?
It's over.
已经没事了
It was a misunderstanding.
只是一场误会
I went down and took care of it.
我过去把这事处理了
Are you sure?
确定?
Yeah.
是啊
Did you have a good time?
玩的开心吧?
I had a great time!
非常开心
Oh, baby,
Oh, baby,
it was incredible.
难以置信阿
Thank you so much...
太谢谢你了
Well, as long as
只要
you had a good time.
你开心就行了
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
Nothing.
我挺好啊
Something.
不对
What?
说阿
What's wrong is
你说怎么了
you spent our anniversary with Sheila.
今天是我们结婚周年纪念日 你却和Sheila一起
How could you go without me?
把我扔下了
Baby, you told me to go.
宝贝 你让我去的阿
I didn't mean it.
我就是那么一说
It's just like when you tell me
就跟你让我
not to get you a gift.
别给你礼物一样
I was just saying that to be nice.
我就是客气地一说
I didn't want the tickets to go to waste.
不想可惜了那两张票
And I wanted you to go and have a good time.
想让你玩的开心
I'm just mad that you did.
你还真就去了 我不爽阿
You know you're not making a bit of sense, right?
你这么说不合逻辑阿
I know.
我知道
Forget it.
算了
How were the seats?
座位怎么样?
You don't want to know.
你还是不知道的好
That good?
非常好?
Yup.
是啊
Damn, Risky.
该死的Risky
What's this?
这是什么?
I made a little stop on the way home.
回家的路上去买的
Happy anniversary.
周年快乐
Oh, you got me a card.
一张卡片
Julius, just open the card.
Julius打开看看
Knicks playoff tickets?! Mm-hmm.
Knicks总决赛的票? 可不是吗
Risky said they're the best seats in the house.
Risky说这可是他 手里最好的位子了
Oh! Yes! Yes!
太棒了
What happened? That's right, Clyde! That's right, Clyde!
怎么了 干得好Clyde
Thank you, baby! Oh...
谢谢你 宝贝
Uh-uh. No.
不行
Uh-uh...
Uh-uh...
Our anniversary ain't over yet.
我们纪念日还没过完呢
Ooh...
Ooh...
Ooh, did I say that?
是我说的吗?
Mm...
Mm...
I said it.
是我说的
Oh, man, I can't wait!
我等不及了
We're actually going to visit the senate floor!
我们居然要去参观参议院
Did you know, for security reasons
你知道吗 为了安全起见
there's no direct route to or from the White House?
进出白宫没有直接通道
Just in case somebody tries to kill the president?
以免有人试图谋杀总统
They need to do that in Bed-Stuy.
Bed-Stuy也该那样
Hey, cell nerd.
讨厌鬼
What's that on your cheek?
你脸上是什么啊?
Huh? It looks like chicken pox.
看着像水痘阿