Why are you involved in all this?
那你为什么卷进了这些事情
Because I'm in love with him. Really? I'm not.
因为我爱上他了 是么 我可没有
...Seriously, help me understand why?
真的 帮我搞清楚为什么
I honestly didn't think he would let it go this far.
其实我没觉得他会玩这么大
I didn't think he would let Shaw get to you.
我以为他不会让Shaw找上你
Shaw that's the man who Pierce stole from? Shaw
就是Pierce偷过的那个?
Reginald Shaw. Alexander used to be his private banker. Reginald Shaw Alexander
以前是他的私人理财师
I thought he was Russian or something like that. He surrounds himself with the Russians.
我还以为他是个俄国佬呢 他身边都是俄国佬
But he's as English as Alex and I.
不过他跟我和Alex一样 是英国人
Give me your hand
把手给我
Now he owns most of the casinos and brothels from here to Novus Brusk
从这里到Novus Brusk的所有赌场 和妓院 都是他的
Once, he bragged to Alexander that he had every man killed
有次他跟Alexander吹牛 说他把他老婆认识他之前
his wife had slept with before she met him.
睡过的所有男人都杀了
And when he found out how many there had been... he killed her too.
然后发现有过那么多人 就把她也杀了
There you are.
行啦
What made Pierce think he could take on a guy like that?
那Pierce凭什么认为 能搞定一个这样的人
It's just who he is.
他就是那样
Could you ever feel like that about someone like me?
你会对一个像我这样的人 有那种感觉么
I don't regret it, you know. Kissing you.
你知道 我不后悔 吻了你
I have to go check the, umm... the thing...
我得去看看... 呃... 那啥
Where are we going?
咱们要去哪