They're taking their time, aren't they?
他们还真是磨蹭啊?
I still don't understand. - And there's the back of the T-shirt.
我还是没搞明白. - 这句话可以印到T恤背面.
You just know things - how does that work?
你就是知道事情.这怎么行得通?
I just love your little soldier face. I'd like to punch it.
我真喜欢你这张军人的小脸蛋.我想揍两拳.
Bring it over here a minute.Come on. For Mary. Bring me your face.
把脸凑过来,快点.为了玛丽.把脸凑过来.
Lean forward a bit and stick your face out.
身体略微前倾.把脸伸出来
Please.Now, can I flick it?
拜託,我能弹弹吗?
Look at me. Can I flick your face?
看著我.我能弹你的小脸吗?
I just love doing this. I could do it all day.
我太喜欢弹人脸了.玩一整天都不腻.
Well, it works like this, John.I know who Mary hurt and killed.
事情是这样.约翰,我知道玛丽伤害和杀过的人.
I know where to find people who hate her.
我知道去哪裡找恨她的人.
I know where they live, I know their phone numbers.
我知道他们的住址和电话号码.
All in my mind palace, all of it.I could phone them right now and tear your whole life down...
所有这一切.都在我的思维殿堂裡,我可以现在就打电话给他们.毁掉你的整个人生
And I will,unless you let me flick your face.
我说到做到,除非你让我弹你的小脸蛋.
This is what I do to people.This is what I do to whole countries.
我就这么对付别人,我就这么对付整个国家.
Just because I know.Can I do your eye now?
就因为我知道,我现在能弹你眼睛了吗?
See if you can keep it open, hmm?
看你能否做到不眨眼?
Come on, for Mary. Keep it open.
来嘛.为了玛丽.别眨眼.
Sherlock? - Let him. I'm sorry, just...let him.
夏洛克? - 让他弹.对不起.就让他弹吧
Hmm? Come on, eye open.
来吧.别眨眼.
It's difficult, isn't it?Janine managed to once.
很难做到是吧?珍妮做到过一次.
She makes the funniest noises.
她发出的声音可好笑了