Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, stand away from that man.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯和约翰·华生.远离那个人
Here we go, Mr Holmes.
时候到了.福尔摩斯先生.
To clarify, Appledore's vaults only exist in your mind,nowhere else, just there?
澄清一下.阿普尔多保险库只存在于你的记忆中,没有别的备份.只在你的记忆中?
They're not real, they never have been.
保险库不是真的.从来都不是.
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson, step away!
夏洛克·福尔摩斯和约翰·华生.远离那个人.
It's fine, they're harmless.
没关系.他们不会伤害我.
'Target is not armed, I repeat target is not armed.'
目标未携带武器.重複.目标未携带武器.
Sherlock, what do we do?
夏洛克.我们该怎麽办?
Nothing. There is nothing to be done.
什麽都不做.没什麽可做的.
Oh, I'm not a villain, I have no evil plan.
我不是反派.没什麽邪恶计划.
I'm a businessman, acquiring assets.You happen to be one of them.
我是个商人.靠获取资产为生,你恰好是资产之一.
Sorry, no chance for you to be a hero this time, Mr Holmes.
抱歉.你这次当不成英雄了.福尔摩斯先生.
Sherlock Holmes and John Watson,stand away from that man. Do it now!
夏洛克·福尔摩斯和约翰·华生,远离那个人.马上照做.
Oh, do your research.
做好功课.
I'm not a hero, I'm a high-functioning sociopath.
我不是英雄.我是高智商反社会人格.
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐.
'Man down, man down.'
有人倒下.有人倒下.
Get away from me, John! Stay well back!
离我远点.约翰.使劲往后退
Christ, Sherlock!
老天啊.夏洛克
Don't fire! Do not fire on Sherlock Holmes!Do not fire!
别开枪.别对夏洛克·福尔摩斯开枪!别开枪
Oh, Christ, Sherlock!
天啊.夏洛克
Give my love to Mary.
替我向玛丽问好
Tell her she's safe now.
告诉她.她现在安全了
Oh, Sherlock.What have you done?
夏洛克啊,你做了什麽?