We have live coverage now from our Fox 1 1 chopper. Are you there, Bart?
我们现在在福克斯十一号直升机报道 你在吗 巴特?
Yes, I’m here. These tornados6 are forming so fast--
对 我在 这些龙卷风形成的太快了--
-Bart! -What? Oh! Oh, my God.
巴特! 什么?喔! 喔 天啊!
Lisa, are you getting this on camera?
利萨 你在拍吗?
This tornado just erased the Hollywood sign.
龙卷风正在卷走好莱坞的标志
The Hollywood sign is gone. It’s just shredded
.
好莱坞的标志被刮没了 就这么成碎片了
Bart, what can you see? Is anyone hurt?
巴特 你能看到什么? 有人受伤吗?
I wouldn’t be surprised. There is so much damage.
对此我不会惊讶的 损失太大了
And there are people down there taking pictures.
有很多人在那里拍照片
Hey, what the hell are you guys doing? Go for cover!
嘿 你们在干什么? 快找地方躲一躲!
You can’t stay here! Get out of here!
你不能待在这里! 离开这里!
What you’re seeing are two actual tornados
你们正在看到的是两个龙卷风正在
striking Los Angeles lnternational Airport.
袭击洛杉矶国际机场
Wait. It looks like they’ve joined and formed one large tornado.
等一下 看来它们合并成了 一个巨大的龙卷风
-Tommy! -Oh, my God!
汤米! 喔 天啊!
Holy shit!
糟了!
I’d like to urge all of our viewers to stay away....
我要警告所有观众远离这里...
-Jeff, where are you? -I’m on Yucca and Vine.
杰夫 你在哪? 我在雨卡和万恩街口
-I’m on my way. -You’re on TV. You’re in the middle of it.
我在路上 你在电视上 你正好在镜头里
God! Oh, my God!
天啊! 喔 我的天啊!
You gotta get out of there, man.
你应该马上离开这里 哥们
That bus just got dropped on top of that Porsche!
那辆客车正好砸在保时捷上!
Oh, my God. I hope no one was in that car.
喔 我的天啊 希望车里没人
For our national audience just joining us now...
现在为那些刚刚打开电视的观众解释一下
... we are going live to downtown Los Angeles right now. Tommy? ...
我们现在正直播洛杉矶市区 汤米?
If you look over there behind me, that’s a tornado.
如果你看到我后面 那是龙卷风
Yes, a twister in Los Angeles.
对 洛杉矶的龙卷风
It’s one of many tornados that are destroying our city.
这是那些正在毁灭我们城市的 龙卷风其中之一
There’s another one. That’s the Los Angeles skyline.
那还有一个 那里是洛杉矶的地平线
It’s unbelievable! It’s huge! I’ve never seen anything like it.
这真令人难以置信! 太大了! 我从来没见过这样的
It looks like some sort of...
这看起来像...
What’s happening?
发生了什么?
...huge, horrific, terrifying nightmare, only this is the real thing. ...
巨大的 惊人的 恐怖的噩梦 只不过这一次是真的