Where’d you store the arctic gear?
你把极地装备放在哪了?
You can’t make it to New York, Jack.
你到不了纽约的 杰克
I’ve walked that far before in the snow.
我以前在雪地里走过那么远
This is not the same.
这次不一样
Jack, this is not the same. Lucy, tell him.
杰克 这次不一样 露西 告诉他
I have to do this.
我必须这么做
I know.
我知道
My hands are shak--
我的手在发抖...
-Shaking. -That’s okay. Here.
发抖 没关系 这样
Here. Come here.
这样 这样
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I’m using my body heat to warm you.
我用体温来给你取暖
If we let the blood from your arms and legs rush back to your heart too quickly...
如果你四肢回血太快的话 你的心脏会承受不了
...your heart could fail. ...
你的心脏会停止跳动
Where did you learn that?
你在哪学的?
Some of us were actually paying attention in health class.
总有些人在生理卫生课上用心听了
How are you feeling?
你觉的怎么样?
Much better.
好多了
Frank told me about Sam.
弗兰克告诉我有关萨姆的事了
I’m not gonna try to talk you out of going, but there’s something I need first.
我不是来劝你不要去的 但是我要你先办点别的事情
You have to explain your results to the Administration.
你必须把你的结果报告给管理层
-I already tried that, Tom. -I know. It’ll be different.
我已经试过了 汤姆 我知道 这次不一样
You’re gonna brief the president directly.
你将直接给总统做简报
-ls that the last of it? -Pretty much.
就这些了吗? 差不多
Okay.
好
We also found this radio, but I don’t think it works.
我们还发现了这个收音机 但是我想不好使了
Let me see it.
让我来看一看
Buddha, keep quiet.
狗狗 安静点
You ain’t even supposed to be in here anyway.
你本来就不该来这