Is this about Miranda?
这是因为米兰达吗
It's not like that.
不是那样
Like what?
哪样
Like what you're thinking.
你想的那样
What am I thinking?
我想的哪样
I mean, I-is this about
我的意思是 这事是因为
the girl I told you to look after?
那个我让你照顾的女孩吗
She needs me.
她需要我
But it's not like that sounds.
但不是听起来的那样
You say that, but what am I supposed to think?
你说是这么说 但让我怎么想呢
I-I can't tell you what to think.
我不能告诉你怎么想
I don't even know what I'm thinking.
我甚至不知道自己在想什么
All I know is that I have to go,
我只知道我必须要走
and you have to say.
但你必须留下
It's best for the both of us.
这对我们俩来说是最好的选择
Hanna.
汉娜
Please don't do this.
别这样
Do what?
哪样
What am I doing?
我做什么了
I-I'm standing in front of my own door in my own house.
我站在自己家门前
I'm sorry. I have to go.
对不起 我必须得走
Why am I supposed to make this so easy for you?
为什么我要这么轻易地让你走掉
This is not easy.
这不轻松
God, I gave her to you.
天呐 是我把她交给了你