Ali let me kiss her...once.
艾莉曾有一次让我吻过她
I'm not so sure I want to hear this.
我不确定我想听这些
I'm not so sure I want to tell you, but...
我也不确定我想告诉你 但是
I have to say it out loud.
我必须大声说出来
She let me kiss her,
她让我亲她
And...I thought it was this incredible gift.
我觉得那是份很棒的礼物
Now I know it wasn't.
现在我知道它不是
What changed your mind?
什么改变了你的想法
I realized it didn't mean anything to her.
我意识到对她来说 那没有任何意义
I don't think she ever loved anybody.
我觉得她没有爱过任何人
I don't think she knew how.
我觉得她不知道怎么去爱
She just collected love from other people.
她只会从别人那里汲取爱
She's been gone so long,
她已经离开这么长时间了
and you're still thinking about her.
你还在想着她
Because she broke my heart.
因为她伤透了我的心
I mean, really...
我是说 真的
Like, I-I could hear it crack inside me.
就像我能听见心碎的声音一样
I hate her for being so mean to you, so cruel.
我讨厌她对你这么自私 这么残忍
Cruel would mean she cared what she was doing.
残忍还能说明她在意她所做的事
I don't think she did.
但我不这么想
Is this how you finally start to say "Good-bye" to her?
所以你现在要正式向她告别了吗
I guess it is.
我想是的