Alison?
艾莉森
Emily...
艾米丽
You have no idea how much I've missed you.
你不知道我有多想你
Missed me? I've been here the whole time.
想我 我一直都在这里
You're the one that's been gone.
你才是消失的那个
Please don't be mad.
请不要生气
You chose this.
是你选择这么做的
You chose this for you, you chose this for us...
你选择这么做 这么对我们...
I know you're upset.
我知道你很生气
I know I hurt you the most. But I want to explain.
我知道我伤你最深 但我想解释
But you can't.
但你解释不了
But I can.
我能解释
I have to. I owe that to you.
我必须解释清楚 这是我欠你的
You have no idea what I've been through.
你不知道我到底经历什么
You're right, I don't.
没错 我是不知道
And you have no idea what we've been through, either.
你也不知道我们经历了什么
I saved your life.
我救过你一命
Twice. I risked everything for you.
两次 我当时真是不顾一切了
You destroyed me, okay?!
是你让我崩溃了 懂吗
I thought you were dead!
我以为你死了
But I'm not.
我还活着
Aren't you glad that I'm not?
难道你不为此高兴吗