I'll always make her eat her vegetables.
让她吃蔬菜的任务就交给我吧
Okay. Dentist. - Deal.
行 看牙医也交给你 -成交
Good. - As long as you make her practice her violin.
好的 -只要你逼她练小提琴
Oh, yeah. The violin. I like that.
对了 小提琴 我喜欢
And we're both walking her down the aisle.
还有 到时候我们一起伴着她走红毯
Assuming you can walk by then.
如果你到时候还能走路的话
Do you need to go to the hospital for that?
要去医院看看吗
No, God. No, no. It's not that bad.
不了 妈呀 不了 没那么严重
Oh, you meant call 911, didn't you?
你的意思是打911吧
Firemen.
性感消防员哦
Yeah, you call, and I'm gonna change my shirt.
快打电话 我换件衣服去
So, if I'm supposed to act like an adult,
那么 如果要我有点大人样
is that act like adults I see in the world-
是让我像世上正常的大人那样
Or the adults in my family?
还是像家里的这些大人
'Cause if it's the ones in my family-
如果要我像家里的大人一样
Come on. Let's go. All right.
走吧 回去吧 好的
Then...
那么...
how hard could that be?
也没什么难的
Doing the card tricks at the hospital
在医院里玩的纸牌魔术
really got me fired up about my magic again.
重燃了我的魔术之火