Beautiful morning, isn't it?
美好的清晨 不是吗
It's a shame you have to work, huh? Yeah.
真可惜你还得工作 是啊
Anyway, I'd like a large sausage and pepperoni-
反正 我想要个大香肠和意大利辣肠
It's my stuff, okay?
那是我的东西好吗
Just keep your hands off my stuff!
别碰我的东西
I didn't put my hands on your stuff.
我没碰你的东西
Hey! Just a second, Derek.
嘿 稍等一下 德里克
What is the problem?
怎么回事儿
Alex read my journal. - I did not!
艾丽克斯偷看了我的日记 -我没有
Why would I even want to read your stupid journal?
我为什么要偷看你那愚蠢的日记
Because it contains the details of a life,
因为那详细记述了丰富多彩的美好生活
and you don't have one!
是你从来不曾享受过的
Alex, don't read Haley's journal.
艾丽克斯 别偷看海莉的日记
Sorry. My daughters.
抱歉 是我的女儿们
You got kids?
你有孩子吗
Oh. What grade are you in? Phil!
噢 读几年级了 菲尔
Oh, that's my wife, Claire.
哦 是我老婆 克莱尔
Luke was using my computer for this.
卢克竟然用我的电脑看这种东西
I'm gonna have to, uh, call you back.
我先挂了 有空再打给你
He told me he needed it to do homework,
他说要用电脑做家庭作业
and then I find this, a-a picture...
然后我发现这个 一张图片
of a topless woman,
上面是个裸着上身的女人
with the biggest boobs I have ever seen, driving a tractor.
胸部是我见过最大的 而且在开着拖拉机
Okay. Um- Uh, first of all,
好吧 首先
that's a combine, not a tractor. Phil!
那是台联合收割机 不是拖拉机 菲尔