Hey, Janine...
简宁
Keep walking, Zoe. I really don't want to talk to you right now.
走开,佐伊,我现在没心情和你聊
It's not like I asked him for it.
又不是我去找他的
He just called me into his office, and... Oh, please.
他把我叫进办公室,拜托
You've been gunning for my job since the day you bounced in here
自从你含着棒棒糖蹦蹦来这儿工作
with a lollipop in your mouth.
就一直觊觎我的职位
Congratulations.
祝贺你
I'll send you a bottle of champagne from the Middle West,
我会从中西部给你寄瓶香槟
wherever the fuck that is.
不知道那是什么鬼地方
I'm gonna turn it down. You don't have to leave.
我不会接受的,你不用走
Are you trying to rub this in or something?
你这是有意跟我显摆吗
Please believe me. You should be in the White House.
请相信我,你该待在白宫
I don't want it. I never did.
我不想去,从来都不
I was hoping we could go see Tom together.
我希望我们能一起去见汤姆
I want him to know that we both...
告诉他我们都
Get the fuck out of my face.
给我滚开
I'm asking. For real.
我在请求你,真心的
I don't want the job.
我不想要那份工作
Then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were.
那你比我想的还蠢
Go. Before I get violent.
滚开,别逼我动手
Peter?
彼得
Hello?
有人吗
But the Bering Sea is a violent and unpredictable force.
但白令海的力量猛烈而难以捉摸
Hi. Uh, my name is Christina.
我叫克里斯蒂娜
I work with your dad. He's not here.
你们爸爸的同事,他不在
Where'd he go? I don't know.
他去哪了,我不知道
He said he'd be back in a little while.
他说很快就回来
Uh, when was that?
什么时候说的
When he dropped us home from school.
把我们从学校接回来的时候
He left his phone here.
他没带手机
Are you dad's girlfriend?
你是爸爸的女朋友吗
No. No. I, uh...
不,我
I just... I... I work for your dad.
我不过是你们爸爸的下属
Then why do you have the keys to his apartment?
那你为什么会有他公寓的钥匙
Will you make us poptarts?
你能做点果酱馅饼吗
An enormous 60foot rogue wave struck the Aleutian...
18米的巨浪袭击阿留申群岛
It was just sublime, Claire.
真是丰盛可口,克莱尔
Thank you. I don't think I'll eat for a week.
谢谢,我大概这个礼拜都不用进食了
Does that mean no room for dessert?
连甜点也不吃了吗
I'd love to, but, uh, none for me.
真想吃,不过算了
Why don't you and I head downstairs
那我们下楼去
for a little Brandy and some cigars?
来点白兰地雪茄什么的
Cubans?
古巴雪茄吗
You don't think I smoke anything legal, do you?
你觉得我会私藏违禁物品吗
Dessert for you? No. No, thanks.
甜点要吗,不,谢谢
But I will take a refill of this Chardonnay, though.
不过我想再来点夏敦埃
Of course.
没问题
Oh, this is almost out. I'll grab another.
这瓶快喝完了,我去再去拿一瓶
I hate how they just hit you like that with no warning.
我也讨厌这样,突然就上来股劲
You get night sweats too?
你也盗汗吗
I, uh...
我
This is very new to me.
我对这个没什么经验
Does Frank know?
弗兰克知道吗
I haven't... we haven't... no.
我还没,我们,不
I'm sorry. We don't have to talk about this.
对不起,我们没必要谈这个的
No. It's fine. I'm just, uh...
不,没关系,只是
It's fine. I feel better now.
没事,我感觉好多了
Could I have a little bit more? Sure.
我可以再来一点吗,当然
Just say when.
够了就说
Charles is driving tonight, so...
今晚查尔斯开车,所以
And when.
够了
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯,干杯
So, you mentioned, when you invited me, the C.W.I.
你邀我来的时候提到了净水计划
You're having a gala and launching some new...
说是举办了活动庆祝新项目的开启
Yes, that's right.
对,是这样的
We just brought on this brilliant young woman
我们刚请来一位非常棒的女士
who's going to help us expand our efforts overseas.
她会帮我们开拓海外项目
So we'll... Claire, I will
这样我们,克莱尔
save you the trouble.
不必多说了
Charles and I would be delighted to contribute.
查尔斯和我非常乐意出力
Well, that's very generous of you, Felicity.
你真是太慷慨了,费莉希蒂
Well, you were such a darling,
你还好心
getting us tickets to the Jefferson Ball.
帮我们弄到了杰弗逊舞会的入场券呢
Oh, that was nothing. It wasn't nothing.
举手之劳,不,不止这样
It was...
这是
People in this town don't go out of their way to be nice to each other.
这座城市里的人,不会费心善待他人
Fourteen years Charles and I have been here, and...
查尔斯和我在这儿待了14年
Anyway, um,
总之
I'm grateful to have a friend.
我很高兴能交到一位朋友
How much do you need?
你需要多少钱