Okay, we'll next consider the Philadelphia naval shipyard.
接下来是费城海军造船厂
Would the congressman from Pennsylvania's first district
宾州一选区的国会议员
like to offer testimony?
有什么证词吗
I have no testimony to offer.
没有证词
Yeah, but the difference that we're gonna make...
是的,但是我们将做的改变
Uh, Terry, let me call you right back.
泰瑞,我稍后打给你
Terry Womack?
泰瑞·乌麦克
Possibly.
或许吧
I've had three members of the Black Caucus tell me
已经有三个黑人党团成员来找我说
they're backing my play for the speakership.
他们支持我竞争议长一职
Interesting.
真有意思
I have a sense you've been disseminating some misinformation.
依我看是你在散布一些谣言
No. I'm afraid it's you who are misinformed, David.
不,我看是你听闻不实,大卫
You don't have three members backing you. You have ten.
支持你的不止三人,而是十人
I made it very clear I didn't want any part of this.
我说得很清楚,我不想参与进来
Yes, you made it crystal clear.
没错,你是说得很清楚
Then why are you telling people?
那你为什么要那么说
Because they don't know you made it crystal clear.
因为这个他们并不知道
I have to go to Bob with this.
我必须得去告诉鲍勃
He'll think you organized a coup,
他会觉得你策划了一场政变
got cold feet, and are making me the scapegoat.
半路退缩了,拿我当替罪羊
David, if I pick up this phone right now
大卫,如果我现在拿起电话
and leak this story,
把这件事透露出去
Bob will have no choice but to drop you,
鲍勃就只能抛弃你
even if he believes your version of events.
即使他真的相信了你的话
You wanna take a seat?
要不要坐下
Uh, Freddy? Yeah, Frank?
弗莱迪,什么事,弗兰克
You better make it a half order. I got a big dinner tonight.
就给我来半份吧,晚上有晚宴
Sure thing.
没问题
Slaw?
生菜色拉
Always. You got it.
老样子,好咧
Here you go.
来了
So, what's the latest?
最近怎么样
Oh, you know, Frank. Same old shit.
你懂的,弗兰克,还是老样子
Almost got killed last weekend.
上周末差点没命了
Here? No.
在这里,不是
State fair down in Virginia.
去弗吉尼亚展览会的路上
Me and my brother hauling this smoker down there,
我和弟弟开着改装车去那里
and this fucking minivan had a fridge strapped on top.
有辆该死的小货车车顶绑着冰箱
A fridge strapped on top of a minivan, Frank.
冰箱绑在货车顶,弗兰克
That's stupid.
太蠢了
Well, that fridge slipped loose.
冰箱的绳结松了
Boom! Right in front of us.
轰隆一声砸在我们面前
I had to swerve to the left. Barely missed it.
我只能急左转,差点碰上
But now that smoker is fishtailing,
但这下我的车就摆尾行驶了
almost hit a hatchback in the next lane.
差点撞上邻车道的掀背车
Swerved to the right. Barely missed that too.
再急右转,又差点出事
Jesus. Oh, man, it was real.
天哪,老兄,是真的
But, you know, that's why God gave us reflexes.
所以上帝才会给我们反射弧
So we can move the fuck out of the way when a fridge come out of nowhere.
好躲开从天而降的冰箱
How them ribs? You know how they are.
肋排怎么样,你知道的
You know I like to hear it. Perfection, Freddy.
我喜欢听你说,完美,弗莱迪
Perfection.
无可挑剔
You go on ahead, Frank. Thank you, Freddy.
你接着吃吧,弗兰克,谢谢,弗莱迪
Well, this is a surprise.
真是意外啊
You usually text. Where are you?
你一般发短信,你在哪
On the other side of the tracks
逆道而行
trying to find the meaning of life.
试图寻找人生的意义
Did you find anything for me?
你为我找到什么了吗
You mean anything newsworthy?
你指有报导价值的事
Uh, I actually didn't call to badger you.
其实我不是打来纠缠你的
Yes, you did, but that's part of your charm.
你就是,不过这也是你的魅力
No.
不是
I wanted to tell you that I've been promoted to
我想告诉你我刚被提升为
White House correspondent.
驻白宫记者
I'll have to travel with the press corps, be at briefings,
我得随记者团到处走,参加通气会
but I can work around all that.
但我可以应付得来
If you need me. It won't change anything.
如果你需要我,我还会一如既往
Oh, on the contrary.
正相反
This changes everything.
这改变了一切
No. I can be flexible.
不,我很变通的
I'm not interested in someone who's flexible,
我对变通的人没兴趣
I'm interested in someone who's available.
我只对有空的人感兴趣
So you think I should turn it down?
你是说我该拒绝
That's entirely up to you.
这完全取决于你
Well, I mean, it's not official yet.
好吧,还没正式确定
I could... Oh, look, I've got to go,
我可以,我得挂了
but call me, you know, if you find yourself available again.
等你又有空了,再打给我
You see, Freddy believes that if a fridge falls off a minivan,
弗莱迪认为如果冰箱从小货车上掉下来
you better swerve out of its way.
你得赶快避开
I believe it's the fridge's job to swerve out of mine.
我却认为冰箱该给我让道