你害了我,弗兰克
I shouldn't have let you do it, but I did.
我不该让你那么做,可我没反抗
Are you done now?
你抱怨完了吗
Get up.
起来
No. I said get up.
不要,给我站起来
And follow me. Now.
跟我来,马上
Get in.
进来
Take off your clothes and get in.
把衣服脱了,坐进去
Do it. Now.
现在就做
There was a D.N.C. meeting earlier this week.
这周早些时候有场民主党全国委员会会议
About the governor's race.
关于州长竞选
Your name came up as someone we might want to run.
你作为人选之一被提及了
Aspirin. Go ahead.
阿司匹林,吃吧
Everyone in that room wanted to cross you off the list.
其他人都说你不值得考虑
I said no. I stuck up for you.
我反对,我替你说话了
I said, "Peter Russo, he's got potential."
我说"彼得·罗素这人有潜力"
"He's young. He's capable. He's going places."
"他年轻,有能力,必有发展"
I made them keep you in contention.
我让他们继续考虑你
You're still on that list.
你还在那名单上
You show up at my house in the middle of the night,
你半夜出现在我家
drunk, to whine,
醉醺醺,撒怨气
to try to shift the blame on me
还想反过来怪我
instead of taking responsibility for yourself and your own actions.
而不是为你自己和你的行为负责
Maybe they were right in that meeting.
或许会议上他们是对的
Maybe you are worthless.
也许你就是没用
I'm the only person who believes in you, Peter,
我是唯一相信你的人,彼得
but maybe that's one too many.
但或许我也不该信你
The hot water will open up your capillaries.
热水会舒张你的毛细管
The aspirin you just took will make your blood thinner.
你刚吃的阿司匹林会稀释你的血液
It's up to you, Peter.
由你决定了,彼得
Oh, and if you do decide to take the coward's way out,
如果你真决定以懦弱的方式解脱
cut along the tracks, not across them.
沿血管割,不要横着割
That's a rookie mistake.
这是低级错误
Morning.
早
Morning.
早
You need a lift to The Hill?
要搭便车去国会吗
I should go home and change my clothes.
我得回家换衣服
No, no, we'll drop you.
没事,我们送你去
Want some coffee?
要咖啡吗
Frank...
弗兰克
One month.
给你一个月
One month sober.
一个月戒毒
I can give you that.
我向你保证
Not for me. For you.
不是向我,是向你自己
Has the seed been planted?
他真下决心了吗
Only Peter can answer that question.
只有彼得能回答这问题
He has a choice.
选择在他
Will he wither or will he thrive?
萎靡不振还是重振旗鼓
Only time will tell.
只有时间能证明