You sure?
消息准确吗
Scott Morgan doesn't seem like the type
斯科特·摩根不像
who would try to kill himself.
那种会自杀的人
True, but it's the best lie
确实,但是这是我
I could come up with on short notice.
能在短时间内想到的最好的谎话了
Mr. Diggle, I can't thank you enough
狄格尔先生,非常感谢你
for arranging to move my husband from county ward
安排我丈夫从县医院
to Starling General.
转到星城总院
Now I know he's getting the best care available.
现在他可以接受最好的治疗了
You really should be thanking this man,
你真正应该感谢的是这个人
Oliver Queen. He's paying the bill.
奥利弗·奎恩,是他付的医药费
Jana's husband Stan is a police officer,
嘉娜的丈夫斯坦是名员警
who happened to have been
事发时
making a deposit at Starling Trust Bank.
刚好在星城信託银行存款
The bank that was robbed.
银行被抢劫了
I was so sorry to hear about your husband.
对你丈夫的遭遇,我深表遗憾
Is he gonna be OK?
他现在怎么样了
The doctors say the next 24 hours are crucial.
医生说接下来的24小时是关键时期
He should have just kept his head down, you know?
他当时不应该强出风头的
I've known a few police officers in my day.
以前我也认识几名员警
Always willing to help others
即使让自己身处险境
even if that means putting themselves at risk.
他们也会去帮助别人
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用客气
You lied to me.
你骗我
You asked me to work with you, not for you.
你让我和你一起工作,不是为你工作
And when you did, you said it was because
你问我的时候,你说是因为
you understand the kind of man I am.
你瞭解我的为人
Well, Oliver, I'm the kind of man who doesn't walk away
奥利弗,我是那种如果有机会有所作为的话
when there's a chance to make a difference.
就绝对不会坐视不管的人
And neither does Stan Washington.
斯坦·华盛顿也是如此
Oliver, I'm not finished talking. Where are you going?
奥利弗,我还没说完,你要去哪裡
To go make a difference.
去有所作为
Let's catch some bank robbers.
我们去抓银行抢劫犯