Anchor the rear hand, Diggle. Come on.
后手要稳,狄格尔,再来
Variable acceleration.
改变出手速度
Most fighters work at the same pace.
多数打手的出手速度都相同
You switch it up. You throw your opponent off his game.
你一改变速度,就能撂倒敌人
That was nice. Where'd you learn that?
这招儿不错,从哪儿学的
His name's Yao Fei.
从姚飞那儿学的
He gave you those scars?
你那些伤疤是他弄的吗
One of them.
有一个是
And the others?
那其他的呢
You know, one day you're gonna be straight with me
总有一天,你会对我坦白
about what really happened on that island.
在那岛上究竟发生了什么
Absolutely.
当然
But not today.
但不是今天
Still some pretty sweet moves.
这几招儿也够狠
Yep. Tonight I'm gonna use them on him.
今晚我就要在他身上大施拳脚
Scott Morgan runs water and power in the glades.
斯科特·摩根负责贫民窟的水电供应
Jacks up the prices when people can't pay.
人们付不起水电费时,他就肆意涨价
Shuts them down even in the dead of winter.
即使是严冬,也停水停电
Which is at least a month away.
严冬至少还有一个月才到
Look at this.
看看这个
These guys started at Keystone 3 years ago,
这些人三年前在凯斯通市开始作案
Then began moving west, hitting banks along the way.
然后他们开始西移,沿路抢劫银行
This morning they hit Starling City Trust.
今天上午他们抢劫了星城信託银行
Shot an off-duty cop. He's in a coma
枪击一名歇班警察,他正在昏迷中
and the doctors are saying it's a coin toss whether he'll make it.
医生说,他能不能挺过来还说不准
If he's a cop, SCPD will be all over it.
若是警察受伤,星城警署定会追究到底的
Overwhelmed? Underfunded?
是不知所措,还是资金短缺
Listen, these guys don't hit one time.
听着,这帮家伙不只抢一次
They hit 2 or 3 banks per city,
他们在每个城市都会抢两三所银行
which means right now they're planning their next job.
这说明现在他们正在策划下次抢劫
I think you have the wrong impression about what it is I do.
我想你误解我的任务了
You take out bad guys with a bow and arrow.
你用弓箭扳倒坏人
I don't fight street crime.
我才不管街头犯罪
That's a symptom of what's wrong with this city.
那只是星城走向堕落的表现症状之一
I'm trying to cure the disease.
我想要根除祸源
CEO's and crooked entrepreneurs. I get it.
总裁和贪赃枉法的企业家,这我懂
Listen, Oliver, I'm just saying,
听着,奥利弗,我就那么一说
maybe you can make a difference
如果你能跳出那几页名单思考
if you think beyond the scope of those pages.
也许你能改变这城市
I'm sure your father wouldn't mind.
你父亲肯定不会介意的
No, you don't get it.
不,你不懂
My father died so that I could live,
我父亲是为我的存活而死去
live and make a difference by fixing the city
我要活着并拯救这座
that he and the people in this book ruined.
被他和名单上的人毁掉的城市
Every name that I cross off this list
只有每次划掉名单上一个名字
honors that sacrifice.
他的牺牲才有价值
Oliver, there's more than one way to save this city.
奥利弗,要拯救这城市不只有一种方法
Not for me.
对我只有一种
Crime happens in this city every day.
这城市里每天都有罪案发生
What do you want me to do, stop all of it?
你想让我做什么,阻止全部吗
It sounds like you have a narrow definition of being a hero.
看来你对英雄的定义很狭隘
I'm not a hero.
我不是英雄