I don't have time for other lovers.
我没时间找其他情人
Mm. Shit.
该死
It's turned. Give me that.
变质了,给我
You could've just stepped on it.
你可以直接踩死它
I have asked the super to get an exterminator in here,
我找过管理员让他找人除虫
and he won't do it.
可他不肯
So anytime I see a cockroach or a spider, or whatever,
所以我每次看到蟑螂或蜘蛛什么的
I try and trap it, and then I leave it by his door.
我就抓住它们,然后放到他的门口
You really ought to get your parents to let you borrow some money.
你真应该找你父母借点钱
Then you wouldn't have to live in the third world.
这样你就不用生活在第三世界了
I would never take money from them.
我绝不会拿他们的钱
Because they don't have it, or because you don't want it.
因为他们没有,还是你不想要
Because I don't want it.
我不想要
It's father's day, you know.
今天是父亲节
It is?
是吗
You should call your father.
你应该给你父亲打个电话
I'll call him tomorrow.
我明天再打给他
Tomorrow you'll be the daughter that forgot father's day
明天你就是忘记父亲节的女儿
instead of the one who remembered.
而不是记得这个日子的乖女儿
Go ahead. Call him.
去吧,给他打电话
Hey, dad. Sorry it's so late.
爸爸,抱歉这么晚打给你
'Cause you weren't home the last time I called her.
因为上次我打给她的时候你不在家
There's so little she'll ever reveal to me or I to her.
我和她永远不会对彼此倾吐太多
I bet her father knows even less.
我猜她父亲了解的更少
I'm sure she's speaking half an octave higher.
她讲电话的声音肯定要高半个八度
Same voice she had when she was 16.
就像她16岁时的声音一样
Telling him all about her new job,
告诉他她找到了新工作
how much she misses him,
有多么想他
and sorry she didn't send a card.
很抱歉没给他寄张贺卡
Telling him everything but the truth.
告诉他一切,唯独不说真话
Just like she wouldn't tell me about that young man downstairs.
就像她不告诉我刚才楼下的那个小伙子
I'm calling now, all right?
我这不是给你打电话了吗
Don't make me feel bad about it.
别让我因为这个难受
It was the best thing that could've happened.
这是最好的结果
I didn't fit in there.
我在那儿不合适
I've been called worse, dad.
我听过更难听的话,爸爸
There's a value in having secrets.
保守秘密是有价值的
Creatures like myself, like Claire, like Zoe...
像我,像克莱尔,像佐伊这样的人
we wouldn't be ourselves without them.
没有秘密,我们就不是自己
But Peter Russo, on the other hand...
另一方面,彼得·罗素
he's trapped by his secrets.
他被他的秘密所束缚
What I'm trying to do is give him the opportunity to set himself free.
而我就是在给他一个重获自由的机会
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
After all, we are nothing more or less
终究说来,我们多少只是
than what we choose to reveal.
我们选择表现出来的样子
What I am to Claire is not what I am to Zoe,
我在克莱尔和佐伊面前是不同的人
just as Zoe is not to me what she is to her father.
就像佐伊在我和她爸爸面前也是不同的人
Probably Thanksgiving.
也许要到感恩节
'Cause I don't think I can make it back before then.
在那之前我可能都回不去
Okay. I'll try.
好吧,我尽量
I said I'll try.
我说了我尽量
For Christmas. Uh... no.
圣诞节吗,不行
No. I'm not seeing anyone right now.
没有,我现在没在谈恋爱
I don't feel like it.
不想谈
Because I'm not interested in that.
因为没兴趣
I would tell you, dad.
我会告诉你的,爸爸
Yeah.
是的
Okay.
好的
Don't be worried about me.
别担心我
I'm fine.
我很好
Yeah.
是的
Dad, I'm in...
爸爸,我
I'm in a really great place right now.
我现在过得很好
I'm gonna try.
我尽量
I'm gonna try to come, okay?
我尽量回去
Happy Father's Day.
父亲节快乐
Aren't you gonna wish me a happy Father's Day?
你不祝我父亲节快乐吗
You don't have any children.
你又没有孩子
Don't I?
是吗