Normally, this is where I would start to drone on
通常来说,现在我该开始絮叨
about the Sentinel's history, its philosophy,
桑蒂诺学院的历史,理念
its yadda, yadda, yadda.
之类的
But I'm going to save that for my big speech tomorrow,
但我决定明天正式演讲时再讲这些
and that way I'm not gonna bore y'all to tears twice.
这样你们就不用受两次折磨
Tonight we're going to turn it over
今晚我们要把时间留给
to a man who needs no introduction,
一位大家很熟悉的人
because we all know what a son of a bitch he is.
我们都清楚他是怎样一个混蛋
Seriously, though,
言归正传
Frank Underwood exemplifies
弗兰克·安德伍德诠释了
all the virtues we try to instill in our graduates.
我们努力灌输给学生的所有美德
We're so proud to call you an alumnus, Frank,
我们很自豪拥有你样的校友,弗兰克
and to have your name as a permanent fixture on our campus.
更自豪将你的名字永远留在校园里
Congressman Frank Underwood!
有请国会议员弗兰克·安德伍德
Thank you, president Higgins.
谢谢你,希金斯校长
I first want to thank Sancorp Industries
我首先要感谢桑科工业
for providing the funds to make the library possible.
为新建图书馆提供资金
When I matriculated here as a young cadet,
我刚成为这里的学员时
Jimmy Carter had just been elected president.
吉米·卡特刚当选总统
After I graduated,
毕业以后
I wished that I could have had another four years,
我真希望自己还能待四年
just like Jimmy.
吉米也是
Well, neither of us got our wish.
可惜我们都未能如愿
But I left this campus with fond memories.
但我带着愉快的记忆离开了校园
The first time I ever...
我第一次...
Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton
噢,多希望我在棉花之地
Old times there are not forgotten
旧时光难以忘怀
Look away, look away, look away
看吧,看吧,看吧
I got your damn email.
我收到你的邮件了
I wish I was in Dixie
多希望我在迪克西
Hooray, hooray
万岁,万岁
In dixieland, I'll take my stand
在迪克西,我会表明立场
To live and die in Dixie
生于迪克西,死于迪克西
Away, away
走吧,走吧
Away, away
走吧,走吧
Away down South in Dixie
一路向南去迪克西
Away, away
走吧,走吧
Away down South in Dixie
一路向南去迪克西
From the halls of Montezuma
穿过蒙特祖玛的长廊
To the shores of Tripoli
去往的黎波里的海岸
We will fight our country's battles
我们将为国而战
the honey child...
宝贝孩子
when she stepped out in the...
当她走向...
trying on the bra on housewives of Atlanta,
在《亚特兰大的主妇》里穿上胸罩
and I teased you about that,
我取笑你来着
and I said... I called it the honey child,
我说...我叫它宝贝孩子
because she's the honey child now.
因为她就是个宝贝孩子嘛
Anyway, here's the thing...
总之,问题是...
How long has that light been like that?
灯像这样多久了
I don't know. A month, maybe.
不知道,大概一个月吧
And nobody's come to fix it?
没人来修吗
Nobody don't fix nothing around here.
这里没人修任何东西
Well, have you asked?
你问了吗
Shh. I'm watching.
嘘,我在看电视
Leave it alone. I'm used to it now.
别管它,我都习惯了
Better, huh?
好多了吧
Now it's too dark.
现在太暗了
What did you do that for?
你这是干什么
Listen, ma, I'm running for Governor.
听我说,妈 ,我要竞选州长
I'm going to announce it in a few days.
再过几天我就要宣布了
That's why I came up to Philly.
所以我才来费城
There's a community meeting tomorrow.
明天有个社区会议
I'm going to talk to the shipbuilders about a plan
我要向船厂的人介绍一个计划
to bring their jobs back
让他们重新找到工作
so they'll support me in the election.
这样他们就会在竞选中支持我
I don't know nothing about that stuff.
这些事我一窍不通
It's over my head.
我听不懂
Okay, listen, there's going to be some stories
好,听我说,你会在新闻里看到
coming out about me in the news...
一些关于我的事
about my past.
我的过去
I just wanted to give you a headsup
我只想给你提个醒
so it doesn't catch you off guard.
让你有个准备
I don't watch the news no more. A bunch of garbage.
我早就不看新闻了,全是垃圾
You want to see some pictures of Kevin and Sarah?
你想看看凯文和萨拉的照片吗
Too dark to look at pictures.
太暗了看不清
No, no, no. It's on my phone. You don't need any...
不不,照片在我手机里,不用...
Get it away from me. I hate those things.
拿远点,我讨厌那些东西
Brain cancer.
会致癌的
I'm a crafter, and I have a hot glue gun,
我是个匠人,有把热胶枪
and I can very well do this my...
我很会...
It wasn't just up the stairs,
可不仅是在楼上
it was up three flights of stairs,
要往上走三段楼梯呢
in the science building.
科学馆里面啊
And Guckenheimer, what did he did...
格肯海默怎么说的来着
"Well, you look lovely today, Mrs. Governor."
"您今天美极了,州长夫人"
And the thing took a dump.
然后那畜生竟然大便了
Right. And they couldn't get it back...
没错,他们后来一直没能要回来...
You can get a cow up three flights of stairs,
牵头牛上三段楼容易
but you can't get it down.
牵下来就难了
And that's why Andy said...
所以安迪才问
"Who wants steak for dinner?"
"晚餐想吃牛排吗"