The Vampire Diaries,《吸血鬼日记》
A:You all right, man?
甲:你还好吧,老兄?
B:Why did I just do that?
乙:我刚才为什么那样做?
A:You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
甲:你只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点。
B:What are you doing here?
乙:你怎么会在这儿?
A:They discharged me. All better.
甲:他们让我出院了,我全好了。
B:Uh, how do you feel? Are…
乙:呃,你觉得怎么样?你…
A:Heh. You know, I feel pretty good.
甲:嘿,你知道吗,我感觉很棒。
B:Yeah? Because earlier, you were a little...
乙:是吗?可是早上的时候,你有点儿…
A:I’m all better. All better. Heh heh.
甲:我全好了。没事了,呵呵。
B:OK. Um...Wanna give it a shot?
乙:好吧,呃…想试一下么?
A:Yeah. Heh.
甲:当然,呵呵。
B:Whoa. Uh, hey, nice shot, killer.
乙:哇哦,嘿,不错,真厉害。
A:Uh, they must have already been broken. Oh, no.
甲:肯定是之前已经被人弄碎了。哦,不行。
B:What’s wrong?
乙:怎么了?
A:Uh...I gotta go.
甲:呃…我得走了。