That is...It's all happening all the time and inside every moment is another moment.
因为那一刻将一直延伸下去,而且每个时刻之内都包含着另一个时刻。
And all, you know, happening simultaneously. Anyway, that's kind of the idea. Anyway.
一切的一切,都发生在同一瞬间。总之,这就是我大概的想法,总之。
Well, our author has to be going to the airport soon, so thank you all very much for coming over this afternoon.
我们的作者很快就得去机场了,那么,谢谢各位今天下午光临。
And a special thanks to Mr. Wallace for being with us.
尤其要感谢华莱士先生和我们共度了这么美好的一个下午。
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢。
We hope to see you here again with your next book.
希望你出下本书的时候 我们还能在这见到你。
...Merci a toutes et a tous qu'etre venus. Comme vous voyez y a du champagne, y a des petites choses a gagnoter, donc servez vous....
(法语)感谢大家光临。我们为大家准备了香槟和一些小点心,请尽情享受吧。
Thank you all. How much longer before I have to go to the airport?
谢谢各位,我必须在几点之前去机场?
Oh, you should leave at 7:30. Seven thirty at the very latest. -Okay.
哦,你必须在七点半之前离开?最迟七点半。-好。
Hi. -Hello.
嗨。-你好。
How are you?
你还好吗?
I'm good, and you?
很好,你呢?
I'm good, yeah, I'm great. I'm...Do you wanna, maybe, get a cup of coffee?
挺好,是的,我很好,我...你愿意...我是说...去喝杯咖啡什么的吗?
Didn't he just say you have a plane to catch?
他不是说你要赶飞机吗?
Uh...Yeah. But, I mean, I have a little time. -Okay.
额...是啊。不过我还有点时间。-那好吧。
Yeah? All right, well, let me...
好吗?好,那,让我先...
I'll meet you outside. Okay.
我在外面等你。
Excuse me. Excuse me. I'm just gonna go get a cup of coffee. I'll be back at 7:15.
不好意思,我出去一下,喝杯咖啡。我七点一刻回来。
Did you sign all these?
这些书你都签了名吗?
Yeah, I sure did.
是的,我肯定签了。
Well, get your driver Philippe's card so that you can call on cellphone if you're running late.
拿着你的司机菲利普的名片,这样你要是晚了,就用手机给他打电话。
And we'll put your bags in the car so you're not late going to the airport.
我们会把你的包放在车里,这样你去机场就不会晚了。
All right, thanks for everything. Merci beaucoup. -Thank you.
好的,谢谢你为我做的准备。(法语)非常感谢。-也谢谢你。
Which one's Philippe?
谁是菲利普?
...Philippe, passe lui ta carte pour qu'il forme ta numero portable. Merci....
(法语)菲利普,把你的名片给他,上面有你的手机号码。谢谢。