Come on, you guys. Don't rest. Here we go! Let's go! Do a little harder, and cool down!
加油,各位,别休息。加油!坚持!再加把劲,然后可以停下了!
Yeah. I feel great. You feel good? Great job, guys. Great job. Great class. Great class.
我感觉好极了。你感觉不错吧?做得好,各位,做得好。这堂课上得很好,很好。
I heard about Kate. Sucks.
我听说了凯特的事,很不幸。
She took my class all the time until she moved into her new place.
她搬去新家之前一直在上我的课。
And Lori Carter.
还有洛丽·卡特。
Yeah. I know her, too. She spins. I haven't seen her much lately. She moved into Kate's old apartment.
是的,我也认识她,她也练单车。我最近没怎么见到她。她搬到了凯特以前的公寓里。
Which you told her about?
是你告诉她的吗?
Yep. I knew Kate needed someone to take over the lease.
是的,我知道凯特想找能接替她租房子的人。
Out of curiosity, Kurt, is Wild your real last name?
我是出于好奇,库尔特,怀尔德是你的真姓吗?
The truth, I did a little soft core when I first moved out here. It's all over the net.
跟你说实话,我刚来的时候拍过色情片。网上到处都是。
Killed any chance of an acting career, but the name stuck, so I kept it.
害我当不了正式演员了,但大家都知道这名字了,就没改。
Where you last night at 10 P.M.
你昨晚10点在哪里。
Seriously? I had a spin class at 8:00, Did some chest, a shower, and a steam and was out of here right around 10:00.
不是吧,我8点有一节单车课,练了练胸肌,洗了个澡,蒸了下桑拿,差不多正好在10点离开这里。
You know Larry Myers?
你认识拉里·迈尔斯吗?
Yes. He takes my class, or he did. I haven't seen him in a while. He was friends with Kate.
是的,他在上我的课,也许曾经上过。我好久没见过他了。他和凯特是朋友。
I don't know how close they were, but you should ask Troy. He would know.
我不知道他们有多亲密,不过你应该问问特洛伊。他应该知道。
Troy Gunn?
特洛伊·耿?
Yeah. He's right over there.
是的,他就在那里。
Mr. Gunn, how are you?
耿先生,你好啊?
Detective, whatare you doing here?
警探,你来这干什么?
I'm new to town. Just checking out the gym. What is this, some kind of grieving workout?
我刚搬来这个城市,想看看健身房的情况。你这是因悲伤而锻炼吗?
What are you implying?
你想说什么?
You know Lori Carter?
你认识洛丽·卡特吗?
Yeah, I do.
是的,我认识。
She was attacked Just like your friend Kate Edwards. Masked man, gas, matches.
她被袭击了,就像你的朋友凯特·爱德华兹一样。戴面具的人,汽油,火柴。
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪里?
Home all by myself, and, no, I can't prove it.
一个人在家,还有,我无法证明。