How much do you know?
你知道多少
That you were with him when he was pulled over.
知道他被抓的时候和你在一起
Who else knows? Just me.
还有谁知道,只有我
I can keep it that way, but I need more.
我不会告诉别人,但你得告诉我点别的
There is no more. You're lying.
没有别的了,你撒谎
Yeah, I was with him when he got pulled over.
没错,他被抓的时候是和我在一起
They took him away and let me go.
他们带走他,然后放我走了
I don't know what happened to him.
我不知道他后来怎么样
He was never charged.
他并没有被提起诉讼
You know more than me, then.
看来你比我知道的多啊
No one ever came to talk to you?
没人去找过你吗
About what? To keep you quiet.
找我干嘛,让你闭嘴
You don't kiss and tell in that business.
我才不会去招惹那种事情
Not even when it's a congressman?
如果是国会议员呢
Especially when it's a congressman.
特别是国会议员
Frank Underwood never approached you?
弗兰克·安德伍德从来没找过你吗
Who's that?
他是谁
You're too smart to play dumb, Rachel.
你要是聪明,就不该装聋作哑,瑞秋
You know who that is.
你知道那是谁
Name rings a bell.
听过那个名字
I try not to follow the news.
我不怎么看新闻
Too many familiar faces.
太多脸熟的人
How about Douglas stamper?
那道格拉斯·史丹博呢
Never heard of him.
从来没听过
I've told you everything I know.
我已经告诉你全部了
I know about what your father did.
我知道你父亲做过什么
If you don't help me, I'll write about Russo.
如果你不帮我,我就报道拉索的事
I'll write that you were a prostitute,
我会报道你做过妓女
and I'll write about why you left home.
报道你为什么离家出走
Go to town, bitch.
自娱自乐去吧,贱人
So?
怎么样
She mentioned both you and your boss.
她提到你和你老板了
What exactly? She didn't say.
说什么了,她没说
All she seemed to know was that I was in the car with him when he got pulled over.
她看起来只知道他被抓的时候和我在一起
And you didn't admit to more than that?
你除了这个没承认别的吧
No. I said everything exactly like you told me to.
没,我就照你告诉我的那么说了
You really think I'd spill my guts? Calm down.
你真觉得我会说出去吗,冷静
Why didn't you tell me he was gonna hurt himself? I never would've done it.
你怎么不说他可能会自杀,不然我根本不会去做
How could I have known?
我也不知道他会那样啊
I just want all this to go away. It will.
我只想把这些都忘掉,会的
All of it.
所有的
I promise.
我向你保证
Do you want me to order you dinner?
需要我给您订餐吗
Where's Doug at? I don't know. He left early.
道格去哪儿了,我不知道,他走得很早
Call him for me, will you? Yes, sir.
帮我给他打个电话吧,好的,先生
Thirteen minutes from now,
塔斯克会在十三分钟后
Tusk will meet with the President,
开始和总统见面
if he isn't there already.
如果会面没有提前的话
You've never been an ally, have you?
你永远都不会和我站在一边,是吗
Pressing on with your slow, incessant march.
用你缓慢却从不停歇的脚步折磨我
Time would've killed Russo if I hadn't,
就算我不做,时间也会杀了拉索的
just as it will kill me someday.
时间也会把我杀掉
Kill us all.
把我们大家都杀掉
Sir, I just got Doug's voicemail.
先生,我刚收到道格的语音邮件
I wonder where he's at.
我想知道他在哪儿
Well, maybe this is him.
也许是他打来的
Freddy?
弗雷迪?
Sorry, Frank. I had to trade up.
抱歉,弗兰克,我不得不这么做
Sancorp's a big fish, but Raymond Tusk is a whale.
如果桑可柏公司是条大鱼的话,雷蒙德塔斯克就是条鲸鱼
Can I get you something, Frank?
你要吃点什么,弗兰克
Nothing right now. Thank you, Freddy.
先不用了,谢谢,弗雷迪
I'll leave y'all to it.
那你们自便吧
I hope you don't mind that Remy told me about this little secret of yours.
我希望你不会怪雷米把你的小秘密告诉了我
I wanted a place where you'd feel comfortable.
我想找个让你放松的场合