I'm not saying don't date the guy.
我不是说别和那家伙约会
I'm just saying take it slow.
我只是建议你慢慢来
You were the one who said to go for it.
你可是那个鼓励我主动一点的人
Now I'm saying take it slow.
现在我建议你慢慢来
Why the about-face?
你为什么变卦了
It's not an about-face.
才不是变卦呢
You're single for the first time
在你的高中生涯里
In your entire high school career.
你可是第一次切换到单身状态
It's the perfect time to play the field.
正是寻欢作乐的最佳时机
Oh, because I'm so that girl.
是啊 那还"真像"我的作风啊
Seriously, what are you not saying?说
真的 你是不是有什么事隐瞒
It's stupid.Bonnie...
都是蠢话 邦妮
- What? - Spit it out.-
什么 -有话直说
I accidentally touched Stefan
我无意中碰到斯特凡
And got a really bad feeling.
感应到了很多负面的能量
Is that it?Bonnie.
就这个吗 邦妮
It was bad bad!
非常的黑暗可怕
Is the whole witch mojo thing again?
又是你那套女巫术吗
You know what? I'm just concerned.
要知道 我只是担心你
This is me expressing concern
最好的朋友新交了男朋友
About my best friend's new boyfriend.
我只是想表示一下关心
And I love you for it, I do.
我很感激你对我的关心 真的
But I feel good.
但是我感觉很好
It's been a hard year,
今年过得很艰辛
And I'm starting to kind of feel like
而现在 我开始有希望
Things are getting back to normal again.
觉得生活又恢复正常了
And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that.
要知道 斯特凡起了绝大部分的作用
I rock. I scored 2 tickets
我太厉害了 搞到了两张
To the Posers Saturday night.
周六晚上"装腔作势"乐队的票
They're playing at the Rat.
他们会在"醉鼠"酒吧演奏
You and Tyler have fun.
祝你和泰勒玩得开心
Don't be like that.
别这样
Come on. I want you to go.
来吧 我想和你去
You're not worried everyone's going to know
你不怕别人知道
You're screwing the stoner geek?
你和一个嗑药的怪胎鬼混吗
Oh, wait-- everyone already knows.
不对 大家已经知道了
Yeah. But it's not like that anymore,
的确 但情况已经不一样了
So now we can be friends and just hang.
所以我们可以做朋友 一起玩啊
Tell me something, was it the drugs?
告诉我 是为了毒品吗
Were you sleeping with me because of the drugs?
你和我睡觉是为了搞到毒品吗
Screw you.
去你妈的
No, if there's another reason, please, I'm all ears.
如果还有其他理由 你请说 我洗耳恭听