Who are you?
你是谁?
Nobody. For now. But I won't die a nobody. Now will I?
目前为止谁都不是。但这下我是一举成名了吧?
Two pills.
两枚药片。
There's a good pill and a bad pill. You take the good pill, you live. Take the bad pill, you die.
一个有毒,一个没毒,选对了就逃过一劫。选错了就必死无疑。
And you know which is which.
你能分辨出来。
'Course I know.
那是当然。
But I don't.
我却不知道。
Wouldn't be a game if you knew. You're the one who chooses.
你都知道了还算什么游戏。就是让你来选。
It's not a game. It's chance. I've played five times. I'm alive. It's not chance, Mr Holmes, it's chess.
这不是游戏,是运气。我都玩了5次。还活着。福尔摩斯先生,这不是运气,而是博弈。
It's a game of chess with one move and one survivor. And this, this is the move.
只需一步,决出胜负。而这就是那致命的一步。
Did I just give you the good pill or the bad pill? You can choose either one.
想想吧,给你的这个有没有毒。选哪一个都成。
Is this what you did? To all of them? You gave them a choice?
这就是你的做法吗?用这个对付他们?让他们自己选择?
You've got to admit, as serial killers go, I'm verging on nice. Anyway, time's up. Choose.
你也得承认作为一个连环杀手,我还算厚道了。不管怎样,时间到了。选吧。
And then?
然后呢?
And then, together, we take our medicine.
然后我们一起吃下去。
Let's play.
开始吧。
Play what? It's a 50/50 chance.
开始什么?这不过是五成的胜算。
You're not playing the numbers, you're playing me.
你并不是和胜算斗,而是和我斗。
Did I just give you the good pill or the bad pill? Is it a bluff? Or a double-bluff? Or a triple bluff?
我给你的那个到底有没有毒?猜猜我是在请君入瓮?欲擒故纵?还是在故弄玄虚?
It's still chance.
只是运气而已。
Five people in a row, it's not chance. - It's luck. - It's genius.
运气能连续放倒5人吗,绝不是运气。-走运罢了。-是天赋。
I know how people think. I know how people think I think. I can see it all, like a map in my head.
我知道人们会怎么想。也知道你们如何猜测我的想法。我脑子里就像有张地图,看得一清二楚。
Everyone's so stupid. Even you. 'Course, maybe God just loves me.
每个人都如此愚蠢。你也不例外。也许只有我是上帝的宠儿。
Either way, you're wasted as a cabbie. How did you choose which ones?
不管怎样,你也不过是个一无是处的的哥。你怎么选择受害人?
Anyone who didn't know where they were going, 'cause they were drunk or lost or new in town. Anyone I could walk through the wrong door.
所有迷失方向的人,或是醉了,或是初来乍到的人。碰上谁就是谁。