Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Of course I'm all right.
当然没事。
You have just killed a man.
你刚杀了个人。
I've seen men die before, and good men, friends of mine. I thought I'd never sleep again. I'll sleep fine tonight.
我见过不少死亡,有好人,不少我的朋友。我本以为自己再也无法安睡。看来今晚我能睡个好觉。
Quite right.
这我同意。
You were going to take the damn pill, weren't you?
你不会真要吞那该死的药片吧?
Of course not, playing for time.
当然不会,拖延时间而已。
No, you weren't. That's how you get your kicks, isn't it?
不,不是的,你是乐在其中吧?
Risking your life to prove you're clever.
甘冒奇险就是为了证明自己聪明。
Why would I do that?
我为什么这么做?
Because you're an idiot.
因为你是个笨蛋。
Dinner?
吃晚餐去吗?
Starving.
饿极了。
There's a good Chinese, end of the road. Stays open 'til 2:00. You can always tell a good Chinese by examining the bottom third of the door handle.
大街尽头有家不错的中餐馆,开到凌晨两点。中餐馆的好坏能从它门把下半截的新旧程度看出来。
Oi! Sherlock, still got questions for you.
喂!夏洛克,我还有问题要问你。
Uh, Inspector Lestrade, to my certain knowledge, this man hasn't eaten for several days.
雷斯垂德探长,据我所知这家伙已经几天没进食了。
Now if you want him alive for your next case, what he's going to do right now is have dinner.
要是你想让他活到发生下一起案子,最好是让他现在就去吃东西。
And who the hell are you?
你又是谁?
I'm his doctor.
我是他的医生。
And only a fool argues with his doctor.
只有白痴才会和自己的医生过不去。
Okay, I'll pull you in tomorrow. Off you go.
好吧,明天再来,你可以走了。
Thank you.
多谢。
So, ran after a cab. Told you that limp was psychosomatic.
居然追着的士跑,我说过你瘸腿是身心疾病吧。
I knew it was.
我早就知道。
You did get shot, though?
你的确中过枪吧?
Oh, yeah, in the shoulder.
当然,伤在肩膀上。
Sherlock! What have you done to my house?
夏洛克!你对我的房子做了什么?
Nothing wrong with your house, Mrs Hudson, which is more than can be said for the dead serial killer on the first floor.
没什么,赫德森太太,不过是地板上多了具连环杀手尸体。
Dead what?
什么尸体?
Good news for London, bad news for your carpet.
造福了伦敦,你的地毯却要遭殃了。
Good night, Mrs Hudson.
晚安,赫德森太太。
I'm not your housekeeper!
我不是你们的管家!
Night, Mrs Hudson.
晚安,赫德森太太。
I'm going in.
让我进去。
Sergeant Donovan.
多诺万警佐。
Sir?
什么事,长官?
We'll need those two in tomorrow.
明天让他们两个来警局。
What two, sir?
哪两个人,长官?
Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯和华生医生。