How's your blog going?
你的博客写得怎么样了?
Yeah, good, very good.
很好,非常好。
You haven't written a word, have you? You just wrote "still has trust issues".
你一个字都没写吧?你就写了"依然存在信任危机"。
And you read my writing upside down. You see what I mean?
而且你在倒着看我写的东西。明白我的意思吗?
John, you're a soldier and it's going to take you a while to adjust to civilian life and writing a blog about everything that happens to you will honestly help you.
约翰,你是个军人,你需要一段时间才能适应正常生活,把你的一切遭遇写进博客对你会有很大帮助。
Nothing happens to me.
我没什么遭遇。
What do you mean there's no ruddy car?
没红车是什么意思?
He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry.
抱歉,他开车去了滑铁卢。
Get a cab!
叫的士!
I never get cabs!
我从来都叫不到的士!
I love you.
我爱你。
When?
什么时候?
Get a cab!
快去叫的士!
My husband was a happy man who lived life to the full.
我的丈夫天性乐观,生活美满。
He loved his family and his work, and that he should have taken his own life in this way is a mystery and a shock to all who knew him.
他热爱家庭和工作,却选择了这种方式结束生命,对所有熟识他的人而言都极为震惊和迷惑不已。
Taxi, taxi!
的士!的士!
I'll be just two minutes, mate.
等我两分钟,伙计。
What?
怎么?
I'm just going home to get my umbrella.
我得回去拿伞。
You can share mine.
我们可以合撑一把。
Two minutes, all right?
就两分钟,行吧?