You know my friend Chris who owns the crematorium?
你知道我那个开火葬场的 朋友克里斯吧?
Crematorium Chris? Sure.
火葬场那个克里斯?当然
He said he would cremate my fur coat for free...if I bring in the next person I know who dies.
他说他愿意免费帮我烧皮草只要我介绍下个挂点的朋友 去那里火化
Oh,my God. Look at these pelts!
天啊…好漂亮的皮草
Don't get too attached. She's having it cremated.
别太喜欢,她要烧掉了
You're quirky,and I get a big kick out of it. We all do.
我知道你是个怪ㄎㄚ 大家平时也欣赏你这点
But if you destroy a coat like this... that is like a crime against nature.
但是你毁掉这么棒的皮草 实在是不合天理
Not nature. Fashion!
说错了,是有违时尚流行
This is fashion?
这叫做流行?
So to you,death is fashion?That's funny.
尸体叫做流行? 实在有意思
Here's Phoebe......sporting cutting-edge hairy carcass...from,you know,the steel traps of wintry Russia.
接下来菲比为各位展示最新的毛茸茸尸体,这些动物死于寒冷的俄罗斯
You really think this looks good? Because I do!
你们真认为好看?因为我觉得不赖