I feel so guilty about Ross. -I know.
我对罗斯很抱歉 我知道
I kind of feel like it's my fault.
我觉得似乎都怪我
Kind of? You should have kept this to yourself.
似乎? 要不是你大嘴巴 也不会有这种下场
I'm keeping so many things to myself, something was bound to slip out!
我最近知道的秘密太多 总有说溜嘴的时候
I think it's very brave what you said.
其实你很勇敢
I can't sit here anymore. I have to walk places.
我坐不住了,我得去走走
What's with the coat? How about the animal rights thing?
菲比,你怎么还穿那件外套? 你不是关心动物吗?
I've been reading up, and for your information...minks aren't very nice.
我最近读了一些书 告诉你们,貂不是好动物
So they deserve to be killed? -Well,they are real bad.
所以给人杀死活该? 貂真的很坏
Okay,I admit it. I love this coat,okay?
好,我承认,我喜欢这件外套
It's the best thing I ever had wrapped around me,including Phil Huntley.
这是裹在我身上最棒的东西 菲尔杭利都不够好
Remember Phil Huntley? He was fine.
你还记得菲尔吗? 他帅呆了