原声文本:
My dad is gonna be so happy to see you.
我爸爸看见你一定会很高兴的。
Let me get my stuff, okay? Be right back.
我去拿点东西,马上回来。
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢,非常感谢。
How can I help you today?
请问我有什么能帮您的?
"This is a robbery."
"这是在抢劫"。
Is this supposed to be a joke?
你是在开玩笑吗?
You tell me.
你说呢。
Oh, you scared the hell out of us, kid.
你可把我们吓得不轻啊,小子。
Yeah, that was quite the nap you took there, baby face, and you still look 12.
是啊,你这盹打得有够长的,娃娃脸,你现在看起来还像12岁小屁孩。
You look okay. Are you really?
你看起来挺好的。真的没事吗?
Yeah.
是啊。
Detective West, We've got a 5.15 in progress at gold city bank, two dead.
韦斯特警探,黄金城市银行发生劫案,两人死亡。
Storm's really picking up on the south side. I'd grab your rain gear.
南方正被暴雨侵袭。带好雨具。
I'm sorry, Barry. I got to run.
很抱歉,巴里,我得走了。
Do you need my help?
要我去帮你吗?
No, you take it easy. There'll be plenty for you to do once you settle in.
不用,你自己悠着点。等你安养好了,有的是事情要你做。
Let's go, partner.
我们走吧,伙计。
Hey, Allen. Glad to see you.
你好,艾伦,很高兴看到你。
Thanks, Eddie.
谢谢你,艾迪。
Hey, Iris.
嗨,爱瑞丝。
Detective, you should go. My dad doesn't like to be kept waiting.
警探,你该走了。我爸爸可不喜欢等人。
Glad you're back.
很高兴你回来。
The night of the explosion, Clyde Mardon shot and killed Chyre.
爆炸那晚克莱德·马登开枪杀害了查尔。
Mardon and his brother died trying to escape. Their plane crashed.
马登和他弟弟试图逃跑。结果遭遇空难死了。
Iris, got a minute?
爱瑞丝,有空吗?
Hey, Barry. Good to see you.
你好,巴里,很高兴看到你。
Screw you!
去你的!
You okay?
你没事吧?
II'm fine. II just need some air. But I'll call you tonight, all right?
我没事。我想出去透透气。今晚给你打电话,好吗?