Go see if Elena needs help in the kitchen.
去厨房看看埃琳娜是不是需要帮忙
You know what?
知道吗
I'm gonna go see if Elena needs some help in the kitchen.
我要去厨房看看埃琳娜是不是需要帮忙
Great.They are people, Damon.She's not a puppet.
很好 他们是人 达蒙 她不是人偶
She doesn't exist for your amusement,
她不是供你玩弄的
For you to feed on whenever you want to.
也不是你想吸就吸的血袋
Sure she does.They all do.
她当然是 所有人都是
They're whatever I want them to be.
我要他们怎样他们就怎样
They're mine for the taking.
他们都是给我随意取用的
All right, you've had your fun.
好吧 随你怎样吧
You used Caroline, you got to me and Elena,
你玩弄卡罗琳 阻挠我跟埃琳娜
Good for you.
恭喜你尽兴了
Now it's time for you to go.
现在你该走了
That's not a problem.
没问题
Because...I've been invited in,
因为 我已经被受邀进来
And I'll come back tomorrow night
明晚我还要过来
And the following night
以及接下来的晚上
And I'll do with your little cheerleader
我会玩玩你那小啦啦队员
Whatever I want to do.
想怎么玩就怎么玩
Because that is what is normal to me.
因为这对我来说才是正常的
Tonight wasn't so bad. I had fun.
今晚也不太糟 我玩得很开心
Hmm. That makes one of us.
不错 至少有人开心
Come on.Your brother isn't as bad as you make him out to be...
得了 你哥哥不像你说的那么坏