All right, I get it.
好吧 我懂你的意图
Hitting me to impress her. That's...
故意撞我来引起她注意 那...
That's real nice.
那真的很好
I don't need to impress her.
我不需要引起她注意
I already won.
我已经赢了
-Now you're dead. - Am I? 'Cause it seems like
你死定了 -是吗 看起来像是
I'm standing here waiting for you to man up.
我正站着等你展示所谓男人的雄风
Ty, don't!The next time I see you, Gilbert...
泰 别 下次我见到你 你死定了 吉尔伯特
No, next time I see you.
不 下次再见 是你死定了
What are you doing, Vick?
看你干了什么好事 薇姬
One more.Oh, thank you.
再来一杯 谢谢
Nice save.I like you.
太及时了 我喜欢你
You know how to laugh.
你笑得很舒心
And you make Stefan smile,
而且你还让斯特凡笑了
Which is something I haven't seen in a very long time.
我已经很久没见他笑过了
Earlier, did you mean... Katherine?
之前 你说的是凯瑟琳吗
Mm-hmm.How did she die?
没错 她怎么死的
In a fire. Tragic fire.
一场火灾 那是个悲剧
Recently?Well, it seems like it was yesterday.
最近吗 对我来说恍若昨日
What was she like?
她是个怎样的人
She was beautiful.
她很漂亮
A lot like you in that department.
跟你一样美貌
She was just very complicated
她只是很令人捉摸不透
And selfish and at times not very kind,
自私 有时候不是很友善
But very sexy and seductive.
但非常性感和诱惑
So which one of you dated her first?
你们俩谁先和她约会
Nicely deduced.
推理能力不错
Ask Stefan.I'm sure his answer differs from mine.
去问斯特凡吧 他的回答肯定跟我相反