I'd quit cheerleading if I were you.
如果我是你 我会退出啦啦队
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
Oh, I saw you at practice. You looked miserable.
我看你在训练的时候有点痛苦
You saw that?
你看到了
I used to love it. It was fun.
以前我很爱的 那时真的很快乐
Things are different this year.
但今年有太多变故了
Everything that used to matter doesn't anymore.
曾经如此重要的东西已不再重要
So don't let it.
那就别浪费时间了
Quit, move on. Problem solved.
退出 向前看 就没问题了
Ta-da.Some things could matter again.
就这么简单 有些东西可能会再次变得重要
Maybe.But...seems a little unrealistic to me.
也许吧 不过 对我来说是不可能的
I'm sorry.About Katherine.You lost her,too.
我很遗憾 关于凯瑟琳的事 你也失去了她
Need some help?Sure, why not?
要帮忙吗 好啊 求之不得
Matt tries, but he's just having a really hard time.
马特努力了 但他最近倍受煎熬
You have to understand that
你要理解这点
They were each other's first.
他们俩都是彼此的初恋
You know, like, from the sandbox.
就像是青梅竹马
That's a really nice scarf.
那条围巾很漂亮
Mm. Thank you, it's new.
谢谢 刚买的
Can I see it?
给我看看可以吗
I mean, would you mind taking it off?Oh, I can't.
你介意摘下来吗 不行
Why not? You ok?
为什么 你没事吧
All I know is that I can't take it off.
反正不管怎样我都不能摘下来
What are you two kids talking about?
你们两个小鬼在谈什么呢
I was just commenting on her scarf.
我们正在谈论她的围巾
Hmm. Hey, you know,
你知道吗
Elena and Bonnie are finishing up the dishes.
埃琳娜和邦妮正在那边洗盘子
Why don't you go see if you can help?
你去看看能不能帮下忙
Does it look like I do dishes?
你看我像洗盘子的吗
For me?Hmm...I don't think so.
就算是为了我吧 不想去