Meet the Parents,《拜见岳父大人》
A:Daddy, what...
甲:爸爸,什么…
B:He is right. He's right. My cover's blown. I...I...I am planning a secret operation the day after the wedding.
乙:他是对的。他是对的。我暴露了。我...我...我正在计划一次婚礼后的秘密行动。
A:What?
甲:什么?
B:A surprise honeymoon for Deb and Bob. You stupid son of bitch! You just blew it!
乙:我为戴安和鲍勃策划了一次惊喜的蜜月旅行。你这个蠢货!你把我的计划暴露了!
A:What?
甲:什么?
B:Ko Samui is an island off the coast of Thailand! The guy I was meeting in the parking lot is Thor Svenson, my travel agent. He was giving me their visas.
乙:苏梅岛是泰国海边的一个岛!我在停车场见的人是托尔史云逊,我的旅游代理 人。他给我他俩的签证。
A:Wow, Thailand. Thanks a lot, J. B. That's something.
甲:哇,泰国!太感谢了,J.B.。真是大棒了!
B:Don't mention it. I just, um...
乙:别客气。我只是,呃…
A:You know, if this nursing thing doesn't work out, Focker, I'd say you definitely have a career in espionage.
甲:你知道么,福克,你如果不当护士的话,我敢说你绝对能成为一名好侦探。
B:Thanks, Greg.
乙:谢谢,克莱格。
A:Well, I guess I'm gonna go to the airport now.
甲:好吧,我想我现在该去机场了。