Friends,《老友记》
A:Eveiything was delicious!
甲:每道菜都很美味。
B:Thank you!
乙:谢谢你!
A:It was. The duck in particular was superb.
甲:真的,尤其是鸭肉,美味绝伦。
B:Thank you! You haven't said anything.
乙:谢谢你!你相当于什么都没说。
A:Actually I do have one small complaint.
甲:其实我有一个小小的抱怨。
B:Oh, please! I...I welcome criticism.
乙:哦,请说!我…我欢迎各种批评指教。
A:The musician right outside the restaurant...it's kind of a mood-killer!
甲:餐厅外面的歌手…有点破坏气氛!
B:What musician?
乙:什么歌手?
A:And there's a country called Argentina, it's a place I've never seen. But I'm told for fifty people you can buy a human spleen. Human spleen. 01...
甲:有一个叫做阿根廷的国家,我从来都没有去过那里。不过我已经告诉过五十个人,说在那里可以买到人的脾脏,人类的脾脏,噢…
B:What are you doing here?
乙:你在这里做什么呢?
A:Well, you said that you had customers lined up in the street, so I am here to entertain!
甲:你说你们的客人都排队排到街上了,所以我就过来娱乐一下!
B:Great!
乙:很好!