You're a good man.
你是个好人
I can see it.
我能看出来
Well, beneath the privileged upbringing and the wealthy veneer.
在享有特权和养尊处优的外表下
I saw it when my man tortured you
我的人对你使用酷刑的时候我就看出来了
and you wouldn't give up your friend.
你不会舍下你的朋友
Not even a friend, really.
甚至都算不上一个朋友
Someone you just met. Shut up.
就是一个你刚认识的人。闭嘴
What do you know him?
你对他有多少了解
Nothing, I suspect.
我猜,一无所知
Do you even know what this island really is?
你知道这座岛的真面目吗
It's a prison. I mean this literally.
这是一座监狱,我是说真的
Until 8 years ago, the Chinese military
八年前,中国军队
operated this island as a penitentiary
把这座岛变成了专门关押
for criminals deemed so dangerous,
无法在大陆安全监禁的
they couldn't be safely incarcerated on the mainland.
极具危险性的罪犯
When the military shut the program down,
当军队停止这个计划时
my unit came in and disposed of all the inmates.
我的部队来到这里解决了所有的囚犯
With the exception of two.
但有两个人逃了出来
Your friend was one of them.
你的朋友就是其中一个
Who was the other?
另外一个是谁
You met him.
你见过他
He presided over your interrogation.
他负责你的审讯
He tortured me.
是他折磨的我
You had information I needed.
你有我需要的情报
What would you do in my position?
如果你是我,你会如何呢
What would you do to capture the man
要想抓住一个杀人魔
who slaughtered dozens of people?
你会怎么做呢