She's gonna make a little questionnaire about what they like and dislike, for the event...-Well, like written down, or out loud?
她会给他做一个问卷,问明什么是他们喜欢的和不喜欢的,防止...-你是说写下来还是大声问?
Yeah, yeah, written down, mostly written down.
是写下来,多半是写下来。
But it wouldn't be just, you know, yes or no. It would be a bit more complex than that.
不过答案不仅仅是“是”或“否”,应该要更详细一点。
Like, for example, if the question is: "Are you into SM? "
打个比方,如果问题是 “你喜欢性虐待吗?”
The answer could be: "No, but a good spanking once in a while doesn't hurt."Right?
答案可以是:“不,但是偶尔打一下屁股也不错。”怎么样?
Right. Or like: "Do you like talking dirty in bed? " That kind of thing?
很好。或者是“你喜欢在做爱时说脏话吗?”类似这种问题?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but not just like any dirty talk.
对对,不过不是这么泛泛的。
Just like:"What specific word would you like to hear? "You know, like...-What, me?
要说:“你喜欢听什么样的词?”你懂吧,就像...-你是问我吗?
Well, yeah. Like, for example, like what specific word would you like to hear?
嗯,是啊。比如你喜欢听什么样的话?
I don't know.
我不知道。
What do you feel about the word "pussy"?
你觉得“小蜜桃”这词怎样?
I love it.
我很喜欢。
Good. It's amazing what perverts we've become in the past nine years.
很好。没想到九年之后我们都变成性变态了。
I know. Well, at least now we don't have to pretend each new sexual experience is, like, a life altering event.
我知道。至少我们现不用把每次新的性体验都当作是是改变我们人生的大事了。
I know. By now, you know, you've stuck it in so many places, it's like about to fall off.
我明白,如今你早已处处留情,已经快要堕落了。
I mean, you know, I can't realistically expect you to have become anything but a total hole, at this point.
我的意思是,说实话,在这一点上我也没期望你不会变成个浪荡女。
Yeah, thank you.
哦,谢谢。
No, I'm s...
不,我很抱(歉)...
That's true. What can you do?
没错啊,你该怎样呢?
What can you do...So, what kind of songs do you write? I didn't know you did that. -What kind? -Yeah, sure.
我该怎样...对了,你平时都写些什么歌?我还不知道你会写歌呢。-什么类型的?-是啊。
I don't know, just songs. -Like?
我不知道,只是歌而已。-比如?
Like, some are about, you know, people. Relationships...One's about my cat.
比如,有些是有关人的。嗯,或是各种爱恨情仇... 还有一首是写我的猫猫的。
Sing one! Just...-No, I can't. I don't have a guitar.
唱首听听!就唱...-不行,我没有吉他。
Come on. Acappella. -No, no, no. I'm not singing a song without a guitar. You're nuts.
来吧,清唱一首。-不行,不行。没有吉他伴奏我唱不了歌的。你这傻瓜。
Why not?
为什么?
No, okay. Not now. -One. -No.
好吧,至少不是现在。-就一首。-不行。
If not now, when? You want to meet here in six months with a guitar?
如果不是现在,还有什么时候呢?你想六个月后在这儿见面吗,带着吉他?
You know, I'll fly all the way over here. You may or may not make the Metro...Okay, that's funny, that's enough.
我会一路直飞过来,但你不一定能赶上地铁...好啦,这不好笑,别再提那事了。