Uh, c'est bon? Pouvons nous entrer? -Bien sur!...
(法语) 唔,可以吗?我们能上船吗?-当然。
Deux tickets, s'il vous plait! -No, I'll get it, I'll get it....
(法语)请给我两张票!-不,让我来,让我来。
Non, non, c'est bon. -All right. All right, all right....
(法语)不,不,还是我来吧。-好吧,好吧,好吧。
C'est ou qu'il s'arrete au prochain arret? -C'est au Quai Henry IV....
(法语)下一站停在哪里?-(法语)亨利四世码头。
Merci, monsieur....
(法语)谢谢您,先生。
So you're in love with that guy?
那你现在是跟他沉浸在爱河里咯?
What guy?
谁?
The war photographer. Merci. -Yes, of course.
那个战地摄影师。(法语)谢谢。-哦,当然。
Vous pouvez y aller. - Merci....
(法语) 你们可以进去了。-(法语)谢谢。
I'm sorry, do you...do you have that cell phone?
对不起,能用下...能用下你的手机吗?
Oh, yeah.
哦,对。
Okay, let's see...-Okay.
好,让我看看他的号码.... -好。
All right, what do I tell him?
那,我该怎么跟他说呢?
Oh. Tell him to pick you up at "Quai Henri Quatre".
哦,让他在亨利四世码头接你。
Oh, shit. At Quai...?
哦,见鬼,什么码头?
Henri Quatre. Quai Henri Quatre. Henri Quatre. What's wrong with you? No, do you want me to...? Henri Quatre.
亨利四世,亨利四世码头。亨利四世。你怎么了?不对,你要我来说吗?亨利四世。
Henry Four? - Yes!
亨利四世?-没错!
Come on, why didn't you say so? -I'm sorry. Okay.
拜托,你为什么不直接说?-对不起。
Yeah, is this Philippe? Yeah. Philippe, this is Jesse Wallace. Yeah. Well, listen, I'm on one of those boats, right?
你好,是菲利普吗?菲利普,我是杰西·华莱士。对。呃,听我说,我现在在一条游船上。
And we're gonna arrive at Henry Four. At Port Henry Four. You know what that is?
我们将会在亨利四世码头下船。亨利四世码头。你知道在哪儿吗?
All right, great. And you have my bags, right? Yeah, so we'll be there in...I don't know, it's the next stop. Okay. Au revoir.
很好,你带着我的行李吧?我们再过...我也不知道多长时间到,总之下一站就到了。好,再见。
It's okay? -Yeah, yeah.
安排好了?-嗯好了。