We gotta hurry if you want to catch that bot-fight.
你要还想竞技就得赶紧了。
I have to go here.
我一定要上这里。
If I don't go to this nerd school, I'm gonna lose my mind.
要是我不上这个书呆学校,我会疯的。
How do I get in?
我怎么才能被录取?
Every year, the school has a student showcase.
每年,学院都会举办学生作品展。
You come up with something that blows Callaghan away, you're in.
你要是能想出让卡拉翰眼前一亮的作品就能进了。
But, it's gotta be great.
但作品一定要很厉害。
Trust me. It will be.
相信我。肯定会。
Nothing! No ideas!
一片空白!什么灵感都没有!
Useless, empty brain!
没用的渣大脑!
Wow. Washed up at 14. So sad.
哇,十四岁就一败涂地了。真可悲。
I got nothing!
什么都想不到!
I'm done. I'm never getting in.
完了。肯定进不去了。
Hey, I'm not giving up on you.
我才不会放弃你呢。
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Shake things up.
摇摆一下。
Use that big brain of yours to think your way out.
好好用你聪明的大脑找出方法。
What?
什么?
Look for a new angle.
换个新角度看问题。